Genki Timeless Anti-Acne Day Treatment Reviews

Brand: Genki

Genki Timeless Anti-Acne Day Treatment

Adios zits

I would definitely recommend this product. I've been using Dan's moisturizer + jojoba oil for about a month now along with Genki's day and night cream and I've really noticed a difference. I'm getting fewer zits, and the ones I do get are much smaller. My skin tone has really improved, and even my scarring is fading, which is probably thanks to the creams. :)

Comments

Best organic cream I've tried

So, I've been battling acne for the past 7 years, I usually buy treatments full of ingredients with unpronounceable names but every now and then I try more organic creams. My latest find was this cream by Genki. I couldn't find much info about it but as it's not too expensive for an organic cream I thought I would try it. And thank god I did. After the first week or so the usual redness on my face was almost completely gone. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks now and I haven't broken out (yet?) which is pretty rare. They also sell a night cream for acne but I haven't tried it. IMHO the cream doesn't have any particular smell, or it's faint at the very least, which I'm pretty annoyed about cause I like when the creams smell baby like. But this is something I've noticed with organic items, they don't usually have any noticeable fragrance. Anyways, I highly recommend this if you have inflammatory acne and redness like me.

Comments