Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash Scrub & Mask Reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash Scrub & Mask

Face mask not wash.

I used to use this product a couple of years ago. This is great as a face mask 3 times a week to clear zits but not as a daily face wash. It's too harsh / abrasive which caused my skin to get too dry. I can live without this product.

This stuff

I have just started oil cleansing in the morning and using Garnier 3-1 in the evening. I am using oral contraceptives which I'm pretty sure are working, but this is helping with reducing the size of my pores and improves texture and is great before applying make-up and makes the surface of your skin a lot more even (to be honest I have about 5 bumps on my skin now, but at the beginning I could see improvements). It also is a great exfoliant and contains SA and BP. I would recommend this for oily skin, but also for those who suffer from a frequent cell turnover (flaky skin).

Good for keeping clean

Probably is the best of its kind. Its really fresh, easy to apply, and has good ingredients. Its not a miracle cure but certainly will help to control excess oil on your face.

Comments

Just makes your face soft and clean...

Honestly I didn't see any effect caused by this product...It makes your face really soft and clean after using as a mask.I even didn't use the whole amount of the tube ...

Comments

Good but not good enough

Mask is very soothing and leaves skin soft Refreshes your face If used daily it will dry out your skin like crazy Didn't clear my acne Really love the mask, and using it as a face wash is very refreshing, but it didn't do a great deal on my acne.

Comments

Did not work for me personally..

Irritated my skin. Left my cheeks red. Dried my skin out. Broke me out in pimples. Just too much going on in one tube for my skin to handle I think..

Comments

Can do multiple things. Smells decent. Easy to find. Can be a tad drying if not careful. This product has been amazing for me. I have skin that is super dry and flaky in some areas. Other areas of my skin are super oily. This really helps and doesn't clog pores. I would recommend this and I do honestly believe that it contributes to healthier skin.

Guest Naomi from Queensland
Guest Naomi from Queensland

*3 in 1 product *I loved using it *Easy to use *Smooth skin after use *A little drying Awesome product I do recommend this product I can say it helped my acne a lot

Comments

Makes skin feel clean/soft Refreshing Cheap Lasts a while Multiple uses None really It's great as a scrub or a mask. I use it twice daily as a scrub and one a week as a mask. It's affordable and lasts a while. You can also pick it up from anywhere. I gave it a 4 because it's good but you can't rely on it. I use other stuff too - this just makes me feel fresh and it removes any dead skin.

Guest Alice
Guest Alice

Purify your pores Blemishes faded Can improve your skin condition pretty quick (but again it depends on how severe your acne is and other factors like diet, skin routine as well) A bit drying It may not be as effective after a while cos I guess it happens for any product as our skin get used to it ( that's why i gave it 4 out 5 ) I've been using cetaphil for a few months but then I keep having those quite nasty and stubborn pimples. I know my diet and sleeping pattern play a role but I can't help doubting whether Cetaphil is not enough to clean my skin cos after all it's just a light make-up remover. I've used this Garnier 3-in-1 pure before and it worked so I get back to this quite and so far so good. :) If you have never used it, I guess there's no harm giving this a try P/S: I'm not using any acne cream or taking any medication for my acne so I guess the improvement in my skin lately is mainly because of using this :)

Comments

Cheap Cleared skin for a while Quite drying Broke out on forehead after a week - but will keep updated It worth a go especially with 7 day money back guarentee!

Guest Ronaldo
Guest Ronaldo

Skin feels very fresh after use Good for sensitive skin Great ingredients Clears up acne very well None Moisturize if you have very dry skin. Your acne will fade away in no time.

Popular Exfoliating