Garnier Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Skin Renew Reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Skin Renew

Red marks left from acne!

WORKS! - fades moderate, fairly recent marks wears really well under make up Makes my skin really smooth STRONG flowery sent - but worth it Must be careful with the packaging! (tin foil type of tube) I REALLY love this! I have been using it in the morning and right before bed for just over 3 weeks now and the difference is incredible! I have tried countless home remedies and this actually is making a huge difference, I am almost at the point of going out without makeup on the the first time in I don't know how long... I think this process is much faster for me because I no longer have acne, and I am on Differin 0.1 (makes skin exfoliate faster). I paid 20$ for it, a little but definitely worth the price to give it a try? (MAKE SURE TO USE SPF WITH THIS!!!) Good luck!

Comments

This product is quite moisturizing and smells great. It slightly diminished my acne scars after a few uses. It's been like two months now and it just lightened my acne scars only a bit. I guess patience is the key here. But at the same time, patience is also taking away my money. This product comes in a small tube which costs me about 15 bucks. Also, the packaging for this tube sucks. I opened it for the first time and it leaked all over the place. That was like a waste of $5 from the start. I recommend this product only if you like being patient.

Guest Jess
Guest Jess

It may fade scars over time Or that may just be because of time passing. smells good feels nice may cause small pimples, not whiteheads or cysts but just small bumps. has not so great stuff in it-possible causes skin cancer I don't recommend it for using it for very long expensive It's an ok product. But if your looking for a life saver, I'm sorry i don't think this is it. But still, that's just me! I have very bad acne spots/scars. So maybe if you only have minor scarring? Hope it works for you! I know how difficult this process can be.

Guest Joe
Guest Joe

It smells really good , I was surpriced of the very good smell it has , I didnt notice any results for the first month but after it has made my acne scars so much lighter I love this product . You just gotta be patient . Takes time ¡!!! It works but gotta be patient :)

Popular Spot treatments