Jump to content


From the album:


  • 1 picture
  • 2 image comments

Recommended Comments

I know its embarrassing or feels like it to leave the house, but you should see a dermatologist for this one. God forbid the hole gets infected, you need collagen. 
If it was a healed cystic acne scar, id say apply witch hazel but since it is open, not the best idea to touch or put anything unless a doctor medicates it.

Share this comment

Link to comment

I’m not an expert, but that looks deep and looks like it could scar. definetly go see a dermatologist

Share this comment

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now