Acne getting worse. This is normal and may last up to several weeks.
Current Regime (Twice Daily):
- Neutrogenia Bar Face Wash
- 2 pumps of Curél lotion, with 5-10 drops jojoba oil and 4-5 drops pure tea tree oil
I have decided to change my diet and started making my own vegetable juice at home. Hopefully this will help.
7/11/12: Began drinking homemade juice.
7/15/12: Started taking 500 mg of Vitamin B5.
7/24/12 Started taking 500 mg of L-Cartinine.
Vegetable Juice recipe:
-3 Carrot sticks (peeled)
-1 Celery Stick (everything attached)
-1/2 Beet (skin on, leaves cut off for salad)
-1/2 Cucumber (peeled)
-1/2 Sweet Potato (peeled)
-1 Vine Tomato (everything attached - except stem butt)
-1 cm sliced Lemon (everything attached)
- No Milk.
- No Sugar (Excluding honey and natural peanut butter).
- Only WHOLE wheat/grain/fiber bread.
- One-A-Day Women's Multivitamin.
- Sorry guys and gals, acne doesn't make me depressed nor am I stressed about much of anything else.
- I exercise around an hour a day and/or run 4-5 times a week. Still building a suitable exercising regime though.
- I only wear small amounts of make-up for my job, obviously to cover the largest and reddest of my acne legions.
- I maintain a normal sleep schedule (8 hours a day).