Left side of my face (after jogging -_- )
Ye, i think there is improvement? I don't know.
what i did for the past 1-2 months was...
- No bp
- splash with warm water
- use proactiv cleanser to wash face (it's a good scrub as i figured it's no point reducing oil and stuffs to rid those acne. It is the dead skins. Gota get rid of the dead skins for health skins. So jus gently 'scrub' for a good 5-10mins. Rinse off with warm water.)
- use Paula's choice Skin Balancing Cleanser Normal to Oily as makeup removal (if i use this, i don't use proactiv. Coz it might be too much for my skin.)
- after cleansing, ACV (use 1/3 of the cap, no dilute) on whole face esp on the zit. Gota apply on those breakouts for a good 1min or so to get it on well.
- I use Skin Balancing Moisture Gel Normal to Oily/Combination Skin sometimes (like really rare, coz i don't think i need those) underneath everyday mineral makeup
- I sometimes squeeze those breakouts when i see the white thingy on it in the shower while cleansing my face. And use extra tiny bit of cleanser on it to disinfect.
Eh...that's about what i did.
- and i wash my makeup brushes like every 3 - 5 days (it's not troublesome when you want to take good care of the bad )