So a few things have been on my mind.
At this moment I'm thinking about my acne history and can see the path I've taken.
The small pimples that I got in high school have led me to an ongoing cycle of despair:
1. Get a pimple
2. Start washing face with harsh cleaners
3. break out, go to doctor
4. see derm who prescribes antibiotics
5. become clearer for a bit
6. body goes out of wack (antibiotics kill good bacteria in the digestive system)
7. yeast grows rapid in body, causing poor digestion, rashes, toxicity >>> resulting in more acne
I figure that 10 - 25 min with a derm or doctor and a prescription drug is not doing it for me. Since I personally suffer the consequences, It's on me to figure this out.
Well, I am going to end this NOW. I've concluded that after taking antibiotics for about 8+ years I have several conditions including Candidiasis (condition with yeast overgrowth). I have many of the symptoms... lots of rashes and fungal infections that I blamed on hockey. This would explain why I have a hard time with alcohol, refined sugar and dairy products. However, this is my own conclusion and has no verification.
So, I'm on a yeast cleanse called CandiGone from Renew Life. I've been on it since Jan 1st... I've broken out a bit. I was breaking out before this and I blame it on alcohol and poor diet during the holiday >>> NO more refined sugars and alcohol for me!
Anyhow, I am/plan on:
- doing a few liver, kidney and colon cleanses
- making sure my body gets healthy fats, quality foods, and good protein.
- balancing my digestive health with vitamins, probiotics, EFAs, enzymes.
I will keep you all posted as I have the past little while. This is my own documentary in real time.
Please follow my journey by reviewing my past pics and writings.
Donâ€™t forget to read all the comments too.