Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


Right now, I have two big honkers underneath the skin just hurting and being totally annoying. Are they called cystic? They are huge and hurt.

    From the album:

    Adult acne is depressing

    • 7 pictures
    • 1 image comment

    Photo Information for Chin

    Recommended Comments

    There are no comments to display.

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.