Fucidin H Cream Reviews

Brand: Fucidin H

Fucidin H Cream

not for me

this cream didnt remove my acne but it helped for redness

bad choice

it is imposibble to get rid of moderete or severe acne with this medicine. maybe it works for mild acne.

Reduces redness not acne

I am an 18 yo male and have some pretty bad breakouts lately and have been struggling to make them go away, I heard from a friend that this was a great remedy. Long story short its ok if you want to reduce redness, scarring e.c but as a treatment to actually prevent acne it doesn't work. The search goes on........

Guest klc
Guest klc

kindve helpful not really that much reduces inflammation of pimples not reALL Y helpful :::::::::::::::::for scars like sh*t man

Guest cracked fingers
Guest cracked fingers

i have severe dermatitas on my hands this stuff stopped the anguish swelling ,itching and infections in the first 6 hours nice cooling affect tryd evryin else out ther to no aveil expensive and the short time u can use it i wont be without a tube of this stuff in the house

Guest Haneen Sheikh
Guest Haneen Sheikh

It's non greasy and doesn't have a smell too, helped dry my allergy with just one application and it's working on me Very costly, gets a bit itchy and it drys up very slow... I got horrible allergy on my skin after I got wax done for the first time to remove my facial hair. The allergy first appeared as white boils and then turned into red marks around my chin area. YIKES! then I went to the Boots pharmacy after4 days and got my self Fucidin H as told by the Pharmacists...its just been 2 days and I can feel the difference :-) Definitely recommended

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

Stops itching for a short while None as of yet Have infected pores & eczema all over my back, shoulders, neck and face. I've tried so many things and so far this is the only thing to stop the itching. I also use oilatum & polytar shampoo to help.

Guest Faris
Guest Faris

Nothing I have seen yet It hasn't done anything yet to me I'm 16 and have severe acne, I didn't find any product helpful to remove my acne, it is spread all around my face, like little small dots, I don't know what to do, so a couple of days ago, i wanted to try Fucidin Cream, I apply it twice a day, I have been applying it since a couple of days ago.

Guest Caroline
Guest Caroline

I don't mind the smell Works really well on rashy skin or lots of spots at once Works really quickly Increased hair growth on my face where I'd applied it It doesnt work very well after you've used it alot I have moderate acne and this is the 3rd acne treatment product I tried and my doctor said i should only use it on my cheeks and round the edges of my face because it should only really be used on rashy areas rather than spots/pimples. So i've been using it (usually) twice a day for the past month and my cheek rash of spots is clearing up really well, but they have recently been coming back as the treatment isnt really working too well. And so i've stopped using it because apparently your only supposed to use it for 7 days :O so i dont want real bad side effects.

Guest Love Dove
Guest Love Dove

Cools skin down and gets into infected pores doesnt seem to do much... really You can try this product but I dont think its a long term solution

Guest merhant
Guest merhant

moisturized skin. i woke up with three inflamed spots, one of which was a pustule, something that NEVER happened when i used BP. my face hurts and i have three noticeable red spots on my face. i had a big event today and i have to go out like this =/ i'm switching to BP. looking for a less drying option is useless because BP is the best you can ever get to treat your acne.

Guest Hayley
Guest Hayley

I am using the Fucidin cream, It is a fantastic product, results from day 1!, my skin is less oily and it has got rid of all my acne, even acne scars! None so far! I was orignally perscribed the product for mild impetigo, I tried it some of my acne and it worked so well! I've not had any advice from my GP about the cream being used long term, so worried now I've heard the side effects. I will now get advice.

Guest Victor Lastimosa
Guest Victor Lastimosa

it works well.. i use to apply the ointment but my skin got oily. so i bought the cream and it suits me 100% the more i use it, the more it works less. i don't know y i still believe on it

Guest Niamh414
Guest Niamh414

Cleared up skin in a matter of days Can only be used for 7 days max as it contains steroids I was prescribed it for mild impetigo on my face that got into old acne scars and inflammed my otherwise in control spots. It cleared the impetigo, spots and ancient acne scars in two days flat! But, DO NOT USE UNLESS PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR!!! There are many side effects including thinning of the skin if overused (more than seven days) - it is not a spot treatment but helped when I used it in conjunction with antibiotics for another condition...

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

I have used in two areas, one my belly button and the other on the odd spot on my face, working so far very well. Used it for 4 days so far. So far nothing bad!! FucidinH seems to be a very good product...

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

good antibiotic,but should not be used automatically and without docs supervisionfor everything!!be aware that there are 2 types of fucidin,one as fucidin and one as fucidin H,see the bottom line message bacteria can get resistant if used too often!!Fucidin H cannot be used on the face, sides effects include looss of pigmentation,thinning of the skin and infection can deteriorate.plus skin can get hairy! are you guys talking about the same product??because fucidin H and fucidin are a bit diferrent, fucidin H is a combination of an antibiotic and steroid and must not be used on the face as steroids have loads of side effects and it should not be used for more then seven days anyway.the other one, fucidin only contains that antibiotic.

Guest Giulio
Guest Giulio

Absolutely phenomenal product. It was not too expensive, it worked fast and effectively. All in all, I believe it's the best product around and definitely encourage everyone to use it. N/A Best bang for your buck!

Guest Charlotte
Guest Charlotte

worked very well on boils and now i have another one come up but it doesnt matter coz i kno it will work and go away very soon :) none if u got a boil buy it

Guest malinda
Guest malinda

seen results in a week...nice cooling affect kind of expensive found out i was allergic to the ink in my tattoo and after a week of it oozing, burning and quite swollen the dr gave me the cream and now half the tattoo is completely healed

Guest jennybenny
Guest jennybenny

It helps get rid of infected spots it left a white ring around the spot where I have lost skin pigmintation I used it 2x a day for 3-4 days and it helped the spot but the area around the spot lost pigmintation, has this happened to anyone else?

Guest Nathalie
Guest Nathalie

None Caused rash on my 10 month old babies face - and made it more red and dry. I went to gp as my 10 month had spots around mouth which hadn't gone away after a month. GP said it was a bacterial infection. Was told by GP to use 4 times a day on baby - have used it on her for two weeks and it has caused dry, red irritated rash. Have stopped using cream and will be going back to GP.

Guest Glynis Williams
Guest Glynis Williams

Affordable Irritated bacterial infection and made it worse Doctor prescribed this cream for a bacterial infection on my ears. With 24 hours i was rushed to hospital with a rash and burns all over my body. Which Still has yet to be diagnosed. After 2 Weeks in hospital i still have burn marks on my ears, face, arms, back and chest. There will be more hospital visits untill we find out the cause.

Guest Ariana
Guest Ariana

My belly piercing got infected, tried several creams for over a month and nothing was working, but then a friend recommended Fucidine. I used it for about 2 weeks and could already see results after the first week. Have nothing bad to say about it I would highly recommend it.

Guest jacky
Guest jacky

i just use it for 1week and my pimples starts to dry.it really works.i use it after washing my face in morning and evening.

Comments

It woks really well on boils. It is better to use at first symptom then the boil does not get as bad. my son has been using this product for years and he has had no negative side effects. Nothing bad at all! Fucidin is a great product and it is safe for all ages. It is a blessing in many ways and I would highly recommended. I myself have used it for acne and it is wonderful! Boils and acne= Fucidin

Popular Topical