Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have already made peace with my acne and the scars and I was almost contented with life. Yet normal folks just have to poke at it and damage my self-esteem. What good do they have to make me feel inferior? Why do they all decide I dont eat vegetables, drink enough water or even dont wash my freaking face?

I attended my cousin's wedding recently. While I was there in the afternoon, my grandma, cousin and another aunt just decided that "hey babe, ur face is so ummm.. Have u taken care of it? What are u doing to it? Why dont u visit a facial salon or smthing?"

When I m out on along the facial salons, all those pretty ladies would be out handling fliers to me. "Dear, you face is sooo bad, you should take better care of it".

A classmate once muttered under her breathe: "So this is where the ugly creature is at", as i entered the bathroom..

What the hell? When those folks out there claims that looks are not important are just deceiving themselves. Hell, it is the most important. People stares at ur scars and acne when they are speaking to you. Its like they are speaking to ur acne -.- . And your supposed to act as if they are speaking to you.. mang, I cant stand people like that. :evil: Does it make them happier to see a uglier person infront of them?

Why do they always assume you pick at ur face or that you dont know how to take care of it? Why can some people get by with washing their face with plain water and never had a pimple? My roomie was this way, she only washes her face with water and poof it was sooooo smooth. -.- and me? so much facial cleansers and acne creams and thousands of dollars splashed on my face but still so much scars and acnes. Life is so freaking unfair. I have friends who never touched vege if she could avoid it, yet perfect skin for her.

No one understands how it feel like to have a scarred face with red marks. No one thinks beneathe.

Acne doesnt make me stronger. It makes me hurt within yet I must still appear happy on the exterior. I must still appear to be listening and comprehending whatever those normal folks tries to educate me about my face. :wall::wall::wall:

You know, my self-esteem wouldnt have been so low if normal folks dont keep reminding me of my face..

I have already made peace with my acne and the scars and I was almost contented with life. Yet normal folks just have to poke at it and damage my self-esteem. What good do they have to make me feel inferior? Why do they all decide I dont eat vegetables, drink enough water or even dont wash my freaking face?

I attended my cousin's wedding recently. While I was there in the afternoon, my grandma, cousin and another aunt just decided that "hey babe, ur face is so ummm.. Have u taken care of it? What are u doing to it? Why dont u visit a facial salon or smthing?"

When I m out on along the facial salons, all those pretty ladies would be out handling fliers to me. "Dear, you face is sooo bad, you should take better care of it".

A classmate once muttered under her breathe: "So this is where the ugly creature is at", as i entered the bathroom..

What the hell? When those folks out there claims that looks are not important are just deceiving themselves. Hell, it is the most important. People stares at ur scars and acne when they are speaking to you. Its like they are speaking to ur acne -.- . And your supposed to act as if they are speaking to you.. mang, I cant stand people like that. :evil: Does it make them happier to see a uglier person infront of them?

Why do they always assume you pick at ur face or that you dont know how to take care of it? Why can some people get by with washing their face with plain water and never had a pimple? My roomie was this way, she only washes her face with water and poof it was sooooo smooth. -.- and me? so much facial cleansers and acne creams and thousands of dollars splashed on my face but still so much scars and acnes. Life is so freaking unfair. I have friends who never touched vege if she could avoid it, yet perfect skin for her.

No one understands how it feel like to have a scarred face with red marks. No one thinks beneathe.

Acne doesnt make me stronger. It makes me hurt within yet I must still appear happy on the exterior. I must still appear to be listening and comprehending whatever those normal folks tries to educate me about my face. :wall::wall::wall:

You know, my self-esteem wouldnt have been so low if normal folks dont keep reminding me of my face..

Those who hurt you will suffer retribution, suffering. Because God is within a person. And they reject the God within them to feel superior.

I have noticed the cycle of suffering shifts and those very people who made you feel bad will some day many years later be unable to cope with their own ugliness within.

*hug* It's cruel what people say about eachother. I really hate it when people become patronising grrr.... why do they just assume we're dirty slobs who can't take care of our own skin?

Arg, that classmate that said that to you - they'll get their upcomance... seriously, if you believe in karma :D

thats really sucks, maybe I am lucky because no-one ever comments about peoples faces etc, its called being polite, those people, suck.

yea i agree life suck with acne no two ways about it. Looks are pretty much the most important thing. At least now a days. I often think about killing myself. But i can't be sure there no such thing as hell. This is jut no kind of life

yea i agree life suck with acne no two ways about it. Looks are pretty much the most important thing. At least now a days. I often think about killing myself. But i can't be sure there no such thing as hell. This is jut no kind of life

One day you'll be happy that you didn't kill yourself. Trust me on this.

ther is no such thing as heaven and hell... ther never was... its called a way of putting people in line and stopping them from doing certain things... all religions are a belief not factual... when u die all u really do is go back into the earth and thats it... sry thers nothign more than that but its the truth... but don't kill urself b/c u never know wt tomorrow may bring

that was kind of an uncalled for comment, if you believe that there's no such thing that's fine, but don't tell people what to believe and what is "the truth".