Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i dont want to spend 220$ on a product based on feedback on their site. so has anyone tried it? and how do you feel about bliss.com acne products?

p.s. that picture is me at my clearest but i still have some. i dont have any other pictures of myself i hate getting my picture taken. right now my face is pizza

post-41822-1149566789_thumb.jpg

post-41822-1149566789_thumb.jpg

I bought it. Had high hopes, but it didn't work. It's worth $220. It just heats your pimple. Big deal. Maybe Lumniport works.

I bought it off ebay for like 170$. I had a lot of breakouts and at first it was hard to choose which ones to zap. It didn't necessarily make them dissappear right away - but what it did seem to do it stop the current breakout from getting any bigger. I've been plagued with acne reoccuring in the same spots ... and since I used Zeno the spots that used to always come back - haven't come back. I went through a whole tip of uses and ordered a replacement tip. Althought Zeno seemed to have helped - the biggest change happened when I bean taking Flax Seed, Vitamin C, and washing with salt water EVERYDAY. And that is it. Every once in awhile I will zap. I have maybe 3 active pimples (I used to have so many I couldn't count). Now I'm just battling massive scars! Hope this helps.

i bought it for 320 bucks at a local skin center... and it doesnt even turn on ne more...i used it like for 30-40 zaps and umm it didnt do anything really...maybe helped a couple pimples but it just made it redder...i think stievamycin mild cream may be better... it helped me out way more on those pimples...just my opinion... by all means go for it... remember to keep searching.

tha search.

It only works on people having mild acne, for eg. having 5 red bumps on the whole face. It doesn't work for moderate to severe acne.

their are much more effective treatments for allot cheaper id say.The product is basicly designed to make rediculous profit off of people who are suffering and are seeking miracle solutions because they are desperate. its pretty pathetic....