Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today sucked, It was boring, I got screamed at, I slept. Wait thats everyday :| I noticed that I never have anything to look foreward to.

Today sucked, It was boring, I got screamed at, I slept. Wait thats everyday :| I noticed that I never have anything to look foreward to.

damn sorry dude, ya I have noticed that same thing.. Need to find something to give my life meaning..

damn sorry dude, ya I have noticed that same thing.. Need to find something to give my life meaning..

Dont be sorry :| Theres meaning in my life, I just cant find it.

Aw, c'mon! Tomorrow is 6-6-06!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

We can all look foreward to the re-make of "The Omen!"

:rolleyes: lol, now that's a pointless remake.

If people really studied the bible they would know 666 has no significant relevance to the devil. And 6-6-06 happens every 100 years, it is not even 6-6-6, and the calender is man made and not 'divine'... Somebody should do all the people preparing for the end of the world a favor and shoot them... lol sorry just had to get that out, really irks me.

Dont be sorry :| Theres meaning in my life, I just cant find it.

You'll find it :angel: I didn't mean to be flippant with the "Omen" comment... I was just trying to lighten your mood. But perhaps you don't need humor right now, so I appologize. Still, try to stay on the bright side :)

Im always on the bright side, no one else is :| And no need to apologize

Aw, c'mon! Tomorrow is 6-6-06!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

We can all look foreward to the re-make of "The Omen!"

:rolleyes: lol, now that's a pointless remake.

If people really studied the bible they would know 666 has no significant relevance to the devil. And 6-6-06 happens every 100 years, it is not even 6-6-6, and the calender is man made and not 'divine'... Somebody should do all the people preparing for the end of the world a favor and shoot them... lol

Added up I think it came to something like 610 or 612 I believe.

If it helps you any, I found your post pretty funny. Frank and to the point, I like it

If it helps you any, I found your post pretty funny. Frank and to the point, I like it

At least someone gets something good out of my depression

start playing an mmo. you can watch your stats go up for months.

start playing an mmo. you can watch your stats go up for months.

Fuck video games im tired of em. and mmo's waste ur cash.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

The meaning of life: Find the woman of your dreams! Complain to each other about how crap life is then get married. Have children, then get divorced. Then dress up as a 60 year old lady and become your wife's house keeper. Sorry about that, we've been watching too much Mrs. Doubtfire.

seriouslly mmo takes up some serious time and ill never truely get bored with video games +P... but if u want something to do get like a book or do FINGER PAINTing muahaha... World of Warcraft is all u truely need =P... but on another thing u can do if u want something imaginative is like write ur own scary novel