Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justinberger

NEED ADVICE ON MY SCARS :( *PIC INCLUDED*

as you can see i have indented spots on my forehead i dont really have much of an acne problem i used to but its settled down alot but after the acne went away and left me with these indented scars on my forehead since you're all experts on here and i respect you all i was wondering what advice you have for me, like what should i go on to give me a good improvement i'm hoping for a permanent solution hopefully you guys will know of some :D

Thanks Again, Justin[attachmentid=4867][attachmentid=4867][attachmentid=4868]

post-41795-1149561460_thumb.jpg

as you can see i have indented spots on my forehead i dont really have much of an acne problem i used to but its settled down alot but after the acne went away and left me with these indented scars on my forehead since you're all experts on here and i respect you all i was wondering what advice you have for me, like what should i go on to give me a good improvement i'm hoping for a permanent solution hopefully you guys will know of some :D

Thanks Again, Justin[attachmentid=4867][attachmentid=4867][attachmentid=4868]

im sure fraxel will really help for you cuz you dont seem to have any pitted scars. its a bit expensive but definitely look into it.

Read the threads on self-injecting saline, or if you live in CA look up Dr. Sire. I self-injected saline into a smaller scar on my forehead and it has responded the best. It is hard to get the needle in the forehead skin because there is not much fat but it responds good.

Read the threads on self-injecting saline, or if you live in CA look up Dr. Sire. I self-injected saline into a smaller scar on my forehead and it has responded the best. It is hard to get the needle in the forehead skin because there is not much fat but it responds good.

is saline permanent? or will it become permanent if i do a couple treatments im trying to find something that is permanent i know there is some stuff out there that is permanent like artecoll but i dont know if its for my type of scaring

justinberger,

based on what i've read, injections of whatever kind (saline, collagen -- you name it) are merely temporary. fraxel is touted to to be the best procedure currently available for indented scars and the like.

hey justin

Ur scars can hardly been seen! If you wanted to, you could ask about lasering and stuff, but I wouldnt worry too much u cant see much of it