Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jerryhouston

CSR Gel VS. Neutrogena On-The-Spot

I have been doing the CSR for around 4 weeks now and its been working good, I use Neutrogena On-The-Spot but was wondering if CSR Gel works better.

They are both effective.

But there are some differences.

I've used them both, and both have kept my acne under control.

But Dan's is much better, imo, because it is more economical, a huge 4oz. tube compared to the on-the-spot's .75oz.

Plus the CSR gel is a clear gel, so no white residue. And it is much less drying than OTS also.

Just a better quality, better priced product.

I've been thinking about ordering the CSR gel. Do you know approximately how long delivery takes? I live in the states. :)

to be honest its around 4-20 days not including weekends for some people although they say 1-14 USPS is slow and it might take longer

wow CSr gel wins by a longshot. it doesnt leave white residue, is less harsh, and is less expensive. go get some, it took about 5 buisness days to come (i live in the states).

I've never tried OTS myself, but from what I've read in posts most people tend to much prefer CSR gel, although as they are both 2.5% BP they are likely to have the sam effectiveness, its just CSR gel is much milder :)

One thing I really like about the CSR gel is it seems to rub in much easier. For some reason, i always looked like i had some white left on my face from the OTS no matter how hard I rub.

It also seems to be less drying. While i was using OTS, i could never work up past half a finger once a day. A week after starting the CSR gel, i can now use half a finger twice a day with much less dryness, redness, and irritation.

BTW, when I ordered my CSR gel, it took 3 business days to arrive.