Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Supercell

Healing times for circumcision

Yes, this may be the wierdest question ever asked on here but does anyone know if Tane is going to affect the healing time of an operation, a circumcision in particular? Apparently you are in a hell of pain for a week after and I don't want it lasting any longer than it has to.

Stab in the dark here but has anyone gone through this experience?

Being female, no I haven't gone through it...but I would imagine healing time would be delayed (I've been on accutane)

But-why do you want to get circumcised (I'm assuming the question is bout you...)

You'll lose sensitivity. UNless there's some kind of medical reason, I say don't do it.

Dude - I cut my finger and bled for about 4 days. Even now, a month later, its still sensitive. I would seriously think about doing this after you have finished with 'Tane.

Do not fucking get it done while on tane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no i havnt had it done at all, but i can imagion having it done on tane and its a big NO)

Interesting, I spoke to my derm and he said he will get back to me if he thinks I should come off tane for a while for the operation.

I need the operation done because of a medical condition called Phimosis (Tight foreskin). It's either having it done in a month or next year and tbh i'm quite eager to get it out of the way.

Everyone always goes on about this slow healing stuff on accutane but I never noticed it. Maybe people think that they are healing slower as they are too obsessed with this side effect that they are looking to hard at stuff?

Everyone always goes on about this slow healing stuff on accutane but I never noticed it. Maybe people think that they are healing slower as they are too obsessed with this side effect that they are looking to hard at stuff?

You were lucky. It's not a myth.

Operations on tane sound crazy to me.

Tried everything under the sun. While some have helped to an extent the problem is nowhere near resolved and it affects my confidence, especially in relationships.

Plus it's supposed to be more hygienic and women like it. ;)

Plus it's supposed to be more hygienic and women like it. ;)

The hygene thing might be true but I think the whole women liking it part depends on the individual woman. I had a boyfriend once who had it done and it just felt like there was something missing.

ok dude, don't mess about with Tane and your penis!!!

It isn't the slow healing that you should be worried about, its the slow AND poor healing which could SCAR which you should be worried about. meh, if it takes 2 months to heal, suck it, at least your boy is ok. But if it takes 2 months and you SCAR?!