Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CandyFlipper

THE WORST EXEPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! READ THIS!

Hi everyone. I would like to share with you the worst experience of my life... it goes something like this: bad skin+powerful, mind altering, hallucinogenic drugs=one fucking terrible night!

It all began on a pleasant Auckland night about 3 weeks ago. I was enjoying quiet drinks at my mates house. As is usually the case, these "quiet" drinks quickly turned into wild teenage rave party involving several hundreds of people. By this time i was rather intoxicated, and despite the fact that i was feeling very self-concious about my skin, i was having a pretty good time. However, it was at this point that i made a foolish mistake... just for a laugh me a couple of mates decided we would take some L.S.D aka "acid" tabs. I saw no problem with this, i had done it before and had a bloody good time on it (by the way im not some hardcore extreme drug abuser, i only do drugs such as acid very sporadically). What i failed to remember however, was that last time i took acid, i had baby-bottom clear skin. On this particular night i was already feeling very self-concious about my acne (its only moderate but still makes me feel like shit). After about an hour, the acid was nicely nestled in my system and making me feel quite pleasant, so i thought "fuckit, i'll take another one". BAD IDEA! 2 hours later any insecurity i was feeling about my skin had been amplified about a million times by the powerful drug. You have no idea how bloody paranoid i was. Everytime someone looked at me, i thought they were thinking "god that guy has the most horrible acne ive ever seen" When i looked at other people i could notice the tinniest, most insignificant blemishes on their faces. This made me think "jesus if i can notice that, how bad must my acne look to them!". Seriously this probably sounds amusing to some of you, but for me it was no laughing matter. I was terrified to go anywhere near anyone for fear that they may look at my skin and think i'm a freak. After hiding in the shadows and darkness and trying to avoid as many well-lit areas as i could, i decided i had had enough of this horrible torture, so i just ran. I ran 5km back to my house. Thinking about it now, i wonder why i didnt just catch a fucking taxi because, to make matters worse, on the way home i was jumped by 3 guys and had my phone and wallet stolen as well as the shit beaten out of me. Pretty awsome night aye! My advice to everyone is if your self-concious about your skin don't take powerful mind altering drugs that will make you think your some kind of circus freak. By the way, the next morning when i looked in the mirror my skin did'nt even look bad. LOL

Wow that must have sucked........I had totally clear skin as a teenager so I never had to worry about that....but I've seen other kids pick at their skin soooo bad on acid......

Doing acid can be a very bad experience if you aren't in the right frame of mind to begin with.....

That's what's called a bad trip my friend.......

Wow that must have sucked........I had totally clear skin as a teenager so I never had to worry about that....but I've seen other kids pick at their skin soooo bad on acid......

Doing acid can be a very bad experience if you aren't in the right frame of mind to begin with.....

Yea i've certainly learnt my lesson. i aint gonna do acid ever again... well at least until i have clear skin :)

Yea i've certainly learnt my lesson. i aint gonna do acid ever again... well at least until i have clear skin :)

:hand: Acid NEVER seemed like a good idea to me... talk about not taking care of yourself and putting toxins in your system.....

Actually acid is one of the most least toxic substances known to man... no shit

yea it was a bad idea. drugs are a bad idea full stop! except for weed, ecstasy, cocaine, mushrooms, speed, special K, GHB and nitrous oxide.

Dayyummm I would NEVER do any psychadellic drugs if I was feeling the least bit insecure. I remember a few times Mushroom trips went bad due to that shit =\. But you were drunk and I know that feeling of invincibility/AHHH ITLL BE ALRIGHT. You don't really remember exactly what those kinds of drugs are like until you're coming up on them and then ur like "Ohhh yeah...this is what it's like...(and if it's a bad trip)...shit"

hahahaha thats terrible.. damn dude. how old are you? Acid sounds really fun, but I'm only 15... what about salvia> I heard that is crazy. I'm getting bored of herb

Yeah man, don't do any powerful hallucinogenic when you're self-conscious, around people you're not comfortable with, or if the mood/scene isn't too great. I did mushrooms and went to someone's house I wasn't familar with - bad idea! Felt like I was an alien or something because the people there were sooo weird.

Sorry you had a bad trip, though. They are quite an experience... I mean, living nightmare. :unsure:

If u need drugs, somethings wrong.

I don't "need" drugs, im not some junkie or anything, like a lot of teens i like to do them occasionly just for a bit of fun, so nothings wrong, im a first year law school student so its not like im some druggie loser.

I don't "need" drugs, im not some junkie or anything, like a lot of teens i like to do them occasionly just for a bit of fun, so nothings wrong, im a first year law school student so its not like im some druggie loser.

Well if u "want" Drugs, u must be real bored :lol:

yea thats it dude you've hit the nail on the head. The only exitement i get in my life is from drugs. Godamm i cant wait for my next hit!

yea thats it dude you've hit the nail on the head. The only exitement i get in my life is from drugs. Godamm i cant wait for my next hit!

Why dont u go have sex :lol:

so its not like im some druggie loser.

Actually anyone who takes drugs at any time is a loser, so that makes you a druggie loser...

so its not like im some druggie loser.

Actually anyone who takes drugs at any time is a loser, so that makes you a druggie loser...

Hey mate, did you know that one third of the population in the USA admits to smoking pot at least once. That seems like A LOT of druggie losers to me... don't be so bloody naive!

All the cool and popular kids drink and smoke and do other experimental drugs (just not in excess). The whole point is to experience as much as you can handle, and open your mind to the unknown... like a glimpse of a higher level of consciousness. It can be very enlightening and spiritual (not always the case, though).

I remember when I was younger, whenever I heard about a kid that did drugs, he was deemed bad. Now it's like, "You don't drink or do drugs? Loser."

Alcohol is present at most social events, too.

And when you become an adult in the real world, people go "You don't drink or do drugs? Cool."

Real life is busy enough without the added pressure of chemicals.