Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone,

My current regimen consists of Differin at night, Duac in the morning, and a Bactrim tablet in the AM and PM. Other than that, I don't use any kinds of soaps, moisturizers, or anything else on my face. My experience with them was not a good one, they usually just created more problem than anything. Maybe I didn't try enough things, but my skin has improved a great deal just using the 3 prescription meds that I have.

Here is a close up pic of my red marks. I've been waiting a while for them to fade, but some of them just aren't fading. Can you guys give me an opinion on how they are, I don't think they're THAT bad, but still it'd be nice to get rid of all the acne and red marks. Is time really the best thing for them? Here are close up shots of my red marks, and then a normal shot of me. As you can see, unless i'm doing a close up, you can't really notice much.

I couldn't fit all the pics into 1 post, so here shots of my left side, right side, then full face shot.

left side:

[attachmentid=4861]

hmm ok looks like I don't have enough posts to add another attachment into this post, so that's just my bad side!

post-33174-1149537567_thumb.jpg

post-33174-1149537567_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone,

My current regimen consists of Differin at night, Duac in the morning, and a Bactrim tablet in the AM and PM. Other than that, I don't use any kinds of soaps, moisturizers, or anything else on my face. My experience with them was not a good one, they usually just created more problem than anything. Maybe I didn't try enough things, but my skin has improved a great deal just using the 3 prescription meds that I have.

Here is a close up pic of my red marks. I've been waiting a while for them to fade, but some of them just aren't fading. Can you guys give me an opinion on how they are, I don't think they're THAT bad, but still it'd be nice to get rid of all the acne and red marks. Is time really the best thing for them? Here are close up shots of my red marks, and then a normal shot of me. As you can see, unless i'm doing a close up, you can't really notice much.

I couldn't fit all the pics into 1 post, so here shots of my left side, right side, then full face shot.

left side:

[attachmentid=4861]

hmm ok looks like I don't have enough posts to add another attachment into this post, so that's just my bad side!

look into vbeam. theres usually a thread on the first page.

it looks like you still have a lot of active acne, I would not do vbeam until you clear up. Use the clear skin regimen by dan, it helps

he has less than 3 active acne ok ...

lol that's sorta what i thought too, and even today it looks much better, i think the general redness is my biggest problem. If i were to just take a full face shot like 1 meter away I don't even think you could tell I have a lot of acne, I'll be the first to admit that I have a very mild case IMO. thanks for all the help everyone!