Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tha_search

rehabilitation from dairy

for me milk was a great source of protien and i just found out why i am having problems so i cut dairy...skim milk especially messed dude up...so like 3-5 glasses of soy/rice milk...u guys think that aight a day...much lower than the 12-20 glasses i used to take (skim) ...this is day 4 off of milk...how long u think it will take my body to adapt and get clear skin with no dairy. thanks.

tha search.

for me milk was a great source of protien and i just found out why i am having problems so i cut dairy...skim milk especially messed dude up...so like 3-5 glasses of soy/rice milk...u guys think that aight a day...much lower than the 12-20 glasses i used to take (skim) ...this is day 4 off of milk...how long u think it will take my body to adapt and get clear skin with no dairy. thanks.

tha search.

There is no reason to drink that much soy or rice milk. It hardly has any protein, and that much processed soy or rice is more likely to be detrimental than helpful. I would find another protein source like raw eggs or whey.

Get your protein from fish, turkey, chicken, eggs and beef, preferably all good sources (organic / free range / grass fed). Pasteurized milk is bad times. Rice milk is a great alternative to milk in cereals as far as taste goes.