Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVM

This helped me, I hope it helps you.

I have had constant acne since the age of 16, I am 32 now. I went to a doctor and was put on triaz cleanser 6%, cleocin-T, differen, and I also use an AHA 20%. I use the Triaz 2 times a day morning and night but before I was my face I heat it up for about 2-3 minutes with HOT water "yeah, it bothers my hands and face a bit".

After I wash with triaz in the morning I use a small amount "the size of a pea on my index finger" of the AHA 20%. I dab the index finger with the other index finger and then dab that all over my face, then I rub in the AHA all over my face.

I then repeat the same dab process with the cleocin-T and thats it for the morning. Please not that going more than about 10-11 hours with out washing "for me atleast" made me get break outs.

At night I do the same wash process but only in the shower, heat up my face real hot and wash. I do not use the AHA at night, just the Cleocin-T and I use the differen at night. I do the same dab process.

If I feel a big cyst type pimple somewhere on my face I heat up some water in the micro-wave for about 2 minutes 15 seconds. I take a paper towel, fold it to the size of the area, and dip it in the hot water and then hold the paper towel to the area in question. I heat that area for about 5 minutes with the same water and then rub in alot of cleocon-T and differen. If I catch the cyst early enough I can usually make the cyst go away in a day or so. I repeat this process 2 times a day until the cyst has cleared.

I also get alot of micro-dermabrasions done, probably about once a month. Not for the scarring that I have but to keep my skin clean. I feel it does wonders for keeping my breakouts down.

I used to have constant acne but ever since I started doind the micro and RX prescriptions my skin has been alot clearer for alot longer. Sure I get a Cyst now and then but its night and day.