Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuhoolish

My shoulder broke out

alright, so on my left shoulder i have about 7 white heads and 10 other red bumps. my right shoulder is getting a little iffy too, what should i do?

i'm thinking of buying some 5% BP and murdering it, cause i gotta go out later this week and if i have to take my shirt off, fuck i'd look like an idiot with all of this over my shoulder of all places.

help would be appreciated.

alright thanks, i'm also gonna go tan to try and darken the skin so it's not as obvious if things don't work out.

i was getting pretty severe acne on my upper arms and shoulders area of back between shouldlers as well as right above my butt and some on back of my neck. now i slop bp on these areas just once every night and dont even rub it in that much, just throw it on and quickly rub in, then wear a crappy old tshirt to bed to prevent staining my sheets with bp. just doing it once a day for two weeks cleared me up completely, and its awesome cause now i have no problem taking off my shirt and in the past month ive got a perfect body tan which has helped me get laid more than once.