Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yes I did and do...I finished my second course of accutane last march and they are in fact still here. I may have a few marks from my first course but nothing like this time. So, no they have not cleared up, I certainly hope they do for you, because this is EXTREMELY frustrating. I had minimal acne and went on accutane for a second time and it fucked me up so much with these marks, so I have recently started getting vbeam treatments for the marks. Ummm, so yea the answer is yes I got marks from accutane no scars tho, but good luck, will answer any questions you have...

um actually accutane doesn't give u red marks or scars,, the red marks might look redder while taken accutane and even 6 month after that, but it does NOT cause it

actually what accutane does cause is a rash of breakouts while in the beginning of the treatment. these severe breakouts are ultimately strong enough to damage the capillaries left on the top surface of the skin resulting in the red marks