Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

products that say use 2 times a day?

i usually have to wash my face like 4 or 5 times a day to keep the oil under control..i just bought skin success fade cream to work on the redmarks and it says use twice a day...so the question i have for anybody who knows..how long should i keep the product on my face before u think its ok to wash it off..because i have very oily skin and i have to wash my face more then once in the morning and once at night

i usually have to wash my face like 4 or 5 times a day to keep the oil under control..i just bought skin success fade cream to work on the redmarks and it says use twice a day...so the question i have for anybody who knows..how long should i keep the product on my face before u think its ok to wash it off..because i have very oily skin and i have to wash my face more then once in the morning and once at night

way to much cut it don to two or 3 times a day that will most likly brea your face out and really dry it out.

way to much cut it don to two or 3 times a day that will most likly brea your face out and really dry it out.

my skin is almost impossible to dry out..its that oily