Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

what I am thinking a lot of the time

I'm so frozen in the head full of shid that I seriously want to smash my head through a window and push over a huge shelf of plates and then stab myself.

Thanks, and goodnight.

I'm so frozen in the head full of shid that I seriously want to smash my head through a window and push over a huge shelf of plates and then stab myself.

Thanks, and goodnight.

Slam your fist through a wall, then go to sleep, works for me.

Oh and make sure its plaster, and there isn't one of those wood thingies behind it, or it might hurt.

Thanks, and goodnight.

Give it a go.

Why punch through a wall. Punch through a stomach :lol:

Stomachs are attached to things that are attached to hands that might end up attached to your face!

Stomachs are attached to things that are attached to hands that might end up attached to your face!

So attach those hands to things that are attached to the persons ass.

So attach those hands to things that are attached to the persons ass.

People, connections connections...it's all interdisciplinary. 'Getting beat-up 101.'

People, connections connections...it's all interdisciplinary. 'Getting beat-up 101.'

I didnt understand one word in that sentence,... well maybe all.

Thanks, and goodnight.

Ewww stabbing sounds painful! I feel like this but mostly I feel the urge to do that to others...which to me seems a different ballgame altogether from abusing yourself. But is it? I hate others and you hate yourself?

Ewww stabbing sounds painful! I feel like this but mostly I feel the urge to do that to others...which to me seems a different ballgame altogether from abusing yourself. But is it? I hate others and you hate yourself?

:think:

I don't hate anybody :shrug:

BWHAHAHAHAHA! That was great, Beejay!

It's okay, Polka. Somedays are just like that. I have days where I feel very feral for no real reason. We're animals, human beings are - and sometimes we just feel like biting.

Of course, it's a good idea NOT to act on those feelings, but having the feelings is quite understandable.

i've had a bad day today, it will probably be a bad week. i think maybe I should cut my leg or something.

Nah, don't cut your leg. But it's good to just punch the shit out of inanimate objects, or write out all the violent stuff into some kind of short story.

Don't you hate it when you get that feeling that the bad day will probably stretch into a week? I hate it when that happens.

i'll cut it if i feel like it. I don't wanna act all idiotic and say it sucks, because there isn't a problem with it, unless it becomes excessive.

Its a non issue. the fact that I can't stab myself or smash my head through a window suggests i have to find other ways of releasing these feelings, and I could easily go out and punch some person in the face but thats wrong. So its better the inflict that feeling onto myself rather than onto others.

seminar over.