Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've known her for 6 years... we went to school together...then i moved but I've always kept in touch. We've written letters to eachother and always kept in contact. Ive moved back and I've been seeing her (not in date, just as friends) and yesterday she invited me to her place for a movie night thing and i ended up staying round for dinner.

So while we were watching the movie her brother (he's 5 and actually really cute) wanted to watch it with us... I would've been ok with it be she was absolutely adamant that she be alone with me... so i was kind ahoping she'd make the move...

Did she? I have no idea!! At times our legs were touching... and at one point i could swear she was playing footsie with me (i know it's really 7th grade like to be excited by this stuff) but being the clutz and having the self confidence that i have due to acne i didnt say or do anything... i was the perfect "gentlement"

Then she accompaned me to get the bus and her little bro came, so when i said bye to her i kissed her onthe cheek twice (we're italian we do that) and then her little bro demanded a kiss from me and so he got one too..

I swear i'll remember those few moments for the rest of me life...it felt like we were married and her brother was acutally our son... oh god am i twisted!

Thing is, i've always been to scared to say anything to her in case it would ruin our friendship, but i seriouisly dont want to spend the rest of my life thinking what if blablabla.... What are the right ways to ask... her?? maybe i could joke on it and she he reaction? I dont know... its just i see he rand she's so beautiful and i feel ugly in comparison!!

Go for it! See what happens..you never know if she may feel the same way for you. She's a girl after all,so she's probably waiting for you to make the first move. Good luck!

I think the stupidest thing you could do is not ask her. To me it looks like her feelings for you are pretty evident platonic or not. Just tell her the truth, don't euphemize or belittle it in fear of her reaction; I would rather ask her and be put down than wonder for a good chunk of your life onward whether anything could have come of it or not.

Guest chipmunk_spunk

You need to show some spunk :)

Aww, sweet story.

My advice - Go for it mate, you've got nothing to lose but everything to gain :)

Guest chipmunk_spunk

Where there's monkey loving to be had hesitation is unhelpful.

thats a real cute story, which could have a cute ending. That imagining stuff, ain't weird, all o' us do that kinda shid.

I know i really should get my act together! anyhoos are next meeting is going to be after june 21st cos shes graduating and i really hope i can tell her then... anyone got any advice on methods?

I swear i'll remember those few moments for the rest of me life...it felt like we were married and her brother was acutally our son... oh god am i twisted!

That's deep. Sometimes it's the subtle things that touch us the most. :)

Thing is, i've always been to scared to say anything to her in case it would ruin our friendship, but i seriouisly dont want to spend the rest of my life thinking what if blablabla.... What are the right ways to ask... her?? maybe i could joke on it and she he reaction? I dont know... its just i see he rand she's so beautiful and i feel ugly in comparison!!

I think you should make a move. Hold her hand, or give her a kiss; make your feelings known. Otherwise, you'll be spending "the rest of your life thinking 'what if blahblahblah'."

I dont mean to be rude but you wasted one of the best opp. its quite clear with the signals and its very imp you be spontaneous in those situations,i know you were scared and many ppl react this way but dont you think its much better than regretting later on that WHAT IF it worked??.Now you have to wait for a long time anything can happen any moment to anyone,she may may be discouraged by your actions ( i hope not) .Well best of luck in my opinion diff you should ask her,but you know her best ,only a gut feeling can tell if you really think her signals were there,you should have asked straight away or made some sort of a move-but hope it works out well anyway :).

Your single, shes single, and she invited you over to watch a movie. Unless one of you were gay, this basically means that she feels something for you. Because she is definitely not acting like shes your buddy by watching a movie together.

My advice? Dont you dare let the woman go if you think that she could be the one. You know why? Because she could be.

awwww hehe so sweet,

i'd be alittle hesitant too, sounds like you two have been good mates for quite a while even at a distance

so can be hard to work out wether its just friendship or more. touching leg thingee can mean nothing, and watching a movie...i do that with male friends..doesn't mean im interested or that they are.

but like the others said wondering "what if" is not good, so ask her out and take it from there.

What I want to know is why aren't there more guys like you around? Good luck with her she'd be a very lucky girl to have you.

yea i know... i just need to be more forceful... but thats not me... oh weill i guess ill give it a try next time i see her!