Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snowman

What is the best combination of Collagen Inducers for Shallow, Rolling Scars

I hear a combination of Copper Peptides and Hydroxy acid are good to use in combination however i am confused as to which ones to use as there are so many out there

If anyone knows a bit or has info regarding collagen inducers please post any recommendations thanks

If anyone knows a bit or has info regarding collagen inducers please post any recommendations thanks

Why not tretinoin?

its a good idea to help build from the inside out too. I take between 1000 and 2000mg of vit c a day (i use those fizzy ones you put in a drink), a multivit, sometimes Q10 and a vitamin for hair,skin and nails. I also take gloucosomin but thats for joints because i run everyday.

But certainly vit c is known to boost collegen and there are other vits too..infact im sure u can take collegen tablets too.

If you are interested it may be worth looking online or talking to someone in a health food shop/chemists.

I use a copper peptide cream for external but tbh im not sure what is best to get external collegen boost..would like to know too.

You may not like the price, but Fraxel at high energy settings is producing very nice results for me.

Are there any homeopathic collagen inducers out there? And also: Does your skin naturally try to plump up after a lesion, or is collagen production something that you have to induce yourself with topicals or vitamins b/c the healed spot does not have the capacity anymore? :think:

Are there any homeopathic collagen inducers out there? And also: Does your skin naturally try to plump up after a lesion, or is collagen production something that you have to induce yourself with topicals or vitamins b/c the healed spot does not have the capacity anymore? :think:

Depends on how young you are.

Is 25 young enough? :lol:

Any suggestions for natural homeopathic collagen inducers?

Is 25 young enough? :lol:

Any suggestions for natural homeopathic collagen inducers?

HOW ABOUT 21?? :D

WHATS A GD COLLAGEN INDUCER