Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been reading a lot about how people are benefitting from jojoba oil, but most peole don't put how they actually use it. Does anyone have a jojoba oil regimen that they'd be willing to share? Thanks!

What I like to do is squeeze about 4-5 drops into the palm of my hand and rub my hands together spreading the jojoba (it's really runny so I find this is the best way to apply). Then I apply to my face. I gently rub it in for about a minute and then let it sit for anywhere from 15-60 minutes. I then wash my face which gets rid of any excess on your skin.

Oh i thought you were suppose to leave it on your skin.. like overnight or something. I also bought this stuff and am not sure how to use it. :think:

Not really sure how you're supposed to use it, but thats how I do it. I find if it is left on it makes your skin look really oily where as if you wash it off your skin keeps what it absorbed and the excess washes away. I've also noted when I leave it all on I sometimes seem to get a little breakout here and there, but maybe it's not specifically the Jojoba.