Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anonym

Anyone tried the "Eucerin Mattifying Cleansing Gel" ?

Hey

Anyone tried the "Eucerin Mattifying Cleansing Gel" as a cleaser with the regime ?

It contains (Danish version):

• Aqua • Paraffinum liquidum • Isoeicosane • Cetearyl Alcohol • Cera microcristallina • Cetearyl Isononanoate • Glyceryl Stearate SE • PEG-40 Castor Oil • Sodium Carbomer • Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate • Diammonium Citrate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit) • Citric Acid • Sodium Hyaluronate • Bisabolol • Methylparaben • Ethylparaben • Butylparaben • Propylparaben • Phenoxyethanol

I have checked with the http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm and the only ingredient thats on the list is Cetearyl Alcohol and it is rated as "2", and then theres the Lanolin Alcohol but I've heard that it should not be problem as long as the quantity of lanolin is small.

What do you think ?

Thx

Kind Regards

I've had that, it had a nasty smell.. its ok, a bit gloopy, and it doesnt foam up very well.. I never broke out but it never seemed to help either

I've had that, it had a nasty smell.. its ok, a bit gloopy, and it doesnt foam up very well.. I never broke out but it never seemed to help either

Ok thx, but can it remove the dirt from your face and does it make you dry ?

Regards