Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

post-41805-1149343036.jpg

post-41805-1149343036.jpg

Posted

Hi Syn1122. Welcome to the forum. Your not alone, i'm sure some of us on this board have very similar skin to yours.

Posted

2 yrs man ... how did u get enough food with only 3 runs?

anyways , 2 yrs after tane , ur skin should have no problem at all now right>

Posted

Posted

mine used to be RED and now its lightred / purplish and some spots are kinda brown , how would u rate my healing process? am i almost clear or is this the beginning ? I really hoping my skin will become like a normal person's skin , u can check my gallery i took that pic about 1~2 months ago , its a little more red than that the cam made me look better.

good luck pal :)

Posted

mine used to be RED and now its lightred / purplish and some spots are kinda brown , how would u rate my healing process? am i almost clear or is this the beginning ? I really hoping my skin will become like a normal person's skin , u can check my gallery i took that pic about 1~2 months ago , its a little more red than that the cam made me look better.

good luck pal :)

wow your skin looks good, very little scaring and the marks are healing very well, i think your acne is dorment and under contorl but the redness is the issue no?,

from my experince, your skin tone and mine are very simliar, the brown marks from my experince, have healed much faster than reds and turns white alot faster . :pray: only very trumatic hard pimples that took months to get rid off leave a dark brown mark that will take years to fade if not forever to fade.

but most goes away in a few months with normal washing exfoliating routine.

also if you arent on any accutane, i got those red marks after using accutane, remember stay out of the sun if youre on accutane other wise , try sun for 15 mins in the mornings around 9am and 11am,

daily , it will help your skin with exfolation, and also helps dry the pimples out naturally,and excess oil

showering in warm water helps alot also .

when you wash your face be gental as much as you can, and pat dry

nothing too harsh on your face at the moment since it looks like its healing right now.

i remember i use to shower in very hot water, it would make my face alot worst, and also wash in very hot water.. :naughty:

youre skin looks great :D keep up what youre doing, becuase it looks like its under contorl and indeclined of any problems it looks great , nice work ;)

dont smoke eat healthy drink water, drink green tea when ever its avaliable :)

Posted

Hi guys,

thought id introduce myself , im new to the fourms..

Im a 23, soon to be 24 male asian from New zealand,

a little about acne my story,

about 3 years ago, i had a very bad break out which scar my face and left many many red marks and scars on my skin.. after 1 year of accutane.. it left me with terrible red blotchy skin so bad that.. it looks like someone pured acid over my head... not all redness, more like fleash and feep red type of acid burn..

I have not left my house in a little over 2 years.....

ive been out a total of maybe 3 times.. very hard to drum up enough courrage to step out of the house with out feeling so sick that i want to throw up.. :wall:

so.. forgive me if im a little werid...

Hello to everyone on the fourms :redface:

hey man don't feel down and most importantly do not hide in your house for 2 years?!?!? That seems impossible for me. I stayed in my house for 3 weeks straight after I had a aggressive laser treatment and it drove me crazy. I don't see how you could do it for 2 years and why you would want to. Try Vbeam treatments and even use makeup, try dermablend. My suggestion is to try and do whatever it takes to get out and move on with your life, you cannot hide forever...If you have all this time to do nothing but stay at home I really suggest you look into laser treatments, that way when they bruise you up you can stay at home while you heal. If you leave your face alone it will take years to totally fade and do not stay in your house for 2 more years!!?!

Posted

How did you not live the house?

yeah for 2 years + and counting...

but i dont think i can keep it up so much pressure from my family for me to go out and do stuff;\

Posted

hey man thx for replying , i think my face looks worser than the pic , the pic made it light. the only thing im happy about my face is that it never scars,it leaves red marks but they take FOREVER to go away. about the pat dry and gentle wash , i always scrub my face and use quite alot of force to get my face dry , so thx for the advice.

yeah i am on accutane , because i get like 3-4 pimples every week , so i am sick of it , i dont want further red marks. well 40~60% of my face is with marks. i just hope the marks will be all gone next year this time.

hey dude , uve been at home for 2 yrs i assume ur face should be pretty ok now , really dont be too self-conscious u may even try some makeup to cover it up but i reckon after 2 yrs ur face wont be too bad after all.

PEACE