Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John4117

acne in same places usually

Why is that most of my spots re-occur in the exact or close to the same place everytime? but my cheeks are fine, and my jaw line is pretty fine. Its just mostly the area around my mouth, and then just a few random other spots here and there. (i wont even get into my forehead, thats a whole nother story :mad: )

I've wondered the same thing about me. A certain spot will heal, and then a few months, maybe even weeks later, it's back again. I was told that maybe it hadn't healed completely, but there has to be another logical explanation.

its the area your most prone to im affraid

every1 is different and my area is mainly my chin area. and a bit on my forehead but i can cover that with my hair!

It is weird i must say...personally i've always been affected by cheek acne, chin is now always ultra clear, forehead pretty clear and jawline clear...also get recurring ones under nose/above lip. Yep acne sucks ass.

I read once about sebaceous glands which are known as 'gushers' and simply produce a lot more sebum than others; the result is reoccuring acne in these areas. Also the T-zone is the oiliest area of the face and its where I've always had acne. My cheeks used to be really bad, but they seemed to clear up really well just using differin and oral antibiotics and have been clear for about 18 months

yeah i definitely have the same thing. theres like three spots on my face that just seem to get pimple after pimple, every time in almost the exact same location as its predecessor.

Its supposedly related to how your body doesn't properly filter out the wastes, toxins out of your body, so it goes through your skin..resulting in acne, blemishs, hives/rashes.

cheek areas= liver, other areas of the cheek= gallbladder

Around mouth= intestines

Chin= colon

A cm underneath your eyes= kidneys

Thats whats my boss told me (I work at a Herbeal store)

what about forehead?

Forhead..actually that was the only one I am not sure of. I'll ask her when I come in to to work tomorrow, and then I'll let you know.

what about forehead?

Forhead..actually that was the only one I am not sure of. I'll ask her when I come in to to work tomorrow, and then I'll let you know.

Yea i get this to i get all my break outs on my chin only spot other spts are just odd pimples.

Rache. If your saying that acne is casue by these "problems" with ur organs i ask y they only happen during most peoples teen year or going throu atalessons, also it doesnt make to much sense why one organ of the body would be repsonsible for only certain areas of your face, i think it would be more like all of the organs affect all parts of your face and body ( for example back neck ect.) Also what do u mean by "problems" and how can your heal or sort out these "problems" with your organs.

cheek areas= liver, other areas of the cheek= gallbladder

Around mouth= intestines

Chin= colon

A cm underneath your eyes= kidneys

a CM underneath the eyes? What is a CM, an abbreviation of a word?

Rache. If your saying that acne is casue by these "problems" with ur organs i ask y they only happen during most peoples teen year or going throu atalessons, also it doesnt make to much sense why one organ of the body would be repsonsible for only certain areas of your face, i think it would be more like all of the organs affect all parts of your face and body ( for example back neck ect.) Also what do u mean by "problems" and how can your heal or sort out these "problems" with your organs.

My boss explainned it, but there was lots of medical lingo that I didn't understand, lol. All I know is that she said it was my liver, and I did a liver cleanser(broke out), and then cleared up..pretty fast. Actually you make lots of sense, I was thinking back when I had it all over my face(so does that mean that all my organs were in trouble?, lol..)..it doesn't really make sense..I'll talk to her about it again, and get a clear, well explanation about it. Cuz in all honesty, I am doubting it now(thinking about what you said).

centimeter i think is what cm is supposed to stand for

And yup thats what I meant by "cm", sorry for not clairfying that.

rache, thats some cool shit. my break outs are mainly around my mouth and in my opinion thats the nastiest place to get them. i did dans deal for a while, cleared me up for the most part but that was just too annoying, made my face look all nasty and oily, etc. then for a few months i used nothing and stayed clear for the most part. now its back up pretty bad around the mouth area. anything you can recommend to help? any good products for the intestine? ive been looking to get on a clear skin diet for a while. face wash products make it worse and i dont want to do anything crazy like accutane. i know if its just in one area then its a certain problem that a certain something can fix. also because im 24 and ive done the whole break out everywhere thing as a teenager. i shouldnt still break out like this. i know it must be a problem somewhere internally, with my diet, whatever. thanks.