Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

Who tanned after accutane

hey i was on 80mg of accutane for 4 months and now i am off for 1 month and a week and was wondering if i can go tanning because i am so white and my accutane scars are preety visable. Its preety emabarrassing when your mom sister make fun of you that you look like a ghost because i am really white always. Even my friend at work was asking me if i go outside because im the whitest kid he knows. So i want to get alittle color but not get burned. What should i do. Ive never been to a tanning salon but am goin g to go. What are the minutes in a tanning salon and how long do i have to be in there to get a tan. Also should i wear sunscreen and how much does tanning cost. Thanx

It really depends on the person, you sound like you'd get burnt to a crisp and not tan, the key to a long lasting tan is put sun screen on every time, it may take a lot longer but the tan lasts quite a while.. a burn will turn to tan but not last very long

DrAccutane, you didn't provide any information with that price estimate. Each salon has different pricing, the price comes from what level of tanning bed you use. The higher the level the more or a bronzy / less burn tan you'll receive but it can get pretty expensive. Most places will guilt you into buying the most expensive lotion they carry so I suggest if you wanting to do this routinely buying a lotion online. BTW, from your second post in the topic I'm not sure if you are aware that it takes awhile for you to build a tan depending of your skin type, one visit won't be enough.

I got off 'tane four months ago, and I have been out in the sun, but I've taken it SUUUUPPPPEEER slow. I do have some color now, but I'm no bronzed beach babe.

For me, I need some sun exposure because I get sun poisoning. Basically, I'll get a rash every time I go out into the sun until my skin adjusts to it. Then, the rash goes away and doesn't come back if I keep getting out in the sun a bit each day. Sounds weird, but it exists. You can Google it, if you want.