Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl2006

revlon colorstay foundation?

I looked at the ingredients a couple of months ago and it looks like it would be comedogenic. Some people aren't as sensitive to comedogenic ingredients as others though.

It's awesome. But if I were you, I wouldn't use it as a full-face foundation since it's very heavy. It's great as a concealer, though. Just dab a tiny bit on individual zits or redmarks, and finish off with some powder (I finish it off with Bare Minerals powder). You will notice the great coverage it has. If you choose to use it as a full-face foundation, make sure to mix it with some water or moisturizer since it's very thick. Good luck! ;)

Makeupalley.com has a ton of reviews on it. It can be pretty comedogenic for use acne-prones, but if you were to use it for a special occasion, it won't let you down. Colorstay is very good at camoflaging pretty much anything.

I have alot of scars so I use it as a full coverage foundation

It worked well in winter but now since it's more humid, I might have to change foundation..

i don't break out from it. :)

I hate this shit. First day I used it, I broke out.

Unless the product irritated your skin, zits take about two weeks to form. Your breakout was probably from something else.

Personally, Revlon's shades clash with my skintone and are too dark.

I hate this shit. First day I used it, I broke out.

Unless the product irritated your skin, zits take about two weeks to form. Your breakout was probably from something else.

Personally, Revlon's shades clash with my skintone and are too dark.

lol, how do u know if you broke out because of it? maybe you just were starting a regimen.. or anything else..

and i agree with snow queen, its dark, but works great! :D

i use it and love it. i use the concealer too. my only problem is that if i dont moisturize enough and put my loose powder over, my pores are really noticable and i look cakey. so yes, blending and lotion are key.

when my skin is having a good day, it looks pretty flawless, or at least to a person with moderate acne.

i only started to break out badly recently, and i don't blame the makeup because i've been using it for a while and so far its been treating my skin well.