Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can someone please recommend any CSR friendly AHA lotions? I want to add it into my regimen to help fade my red marks. Currently I'm using the Eucerin moisturizer with SPF15 and lactic acid but I was wondering if I could put something stronger to help fade the marks faster. I don't think I'll have problems with irritation as I can put a full, fat finger of BP on my face and it doesn't even dry out my face. I just put a dab of the moisturizer just for extra measures.

So any suggestions?

Can someone please recommend any CSR friendly AHA lotions? I want to add it into my regimen to help fade my red marks. Currently I'm using the Eucerin moisturizer with SPF15 and lactic acid but I was wondering if I could put something stronger to help fade the marks faster. I don't think I'll have problems with irritation as I can put a full, fat finger of BP on my face and it doesn't even dry out my face. I just put a dab of the moisturizer just for extra measures.

So any suggestions?

walgreen alpha hydroxy acid ... www.walgreens.com its called natures finest i think or something like that .. go on the site and type Alpha Hydroxy Acid .. walgreens brand and Alpha Hydrox are god

that one ^ is one Dan recommends.

There is also a few by alpha hydrox, the Enhanced lotion, and there is an oil-free gel, and also a new souffle. You can spot-treat with those if you want to try and fade those red marks.

Just be sure you have been on the Regimen long enough to get clear and remain clear for awhile before you begin adding in other variables though.

awesome thanks for the help

I'm having good results with the Neutrogean Healthy Skin Face Lotion. It has 8% glycolic acid (an AHA) so it does sting when you put it on initially (and it smells way too strong), but it has made a bigger difference in helping my red marks to fade than anything else. It's far from a miracle cream, but in the short time I've been using it, the appearance of my skin has improved quite a bit.

I can't believe I forgot to mention that one! ^

Thanks for mentioning it Cool As Kim Deal.

neotrogena oil free with AHA, i dunno if thats the exactly right name, but it comes in a white and purple bottle. good stuff.

I'm having good results with the Neutrogean Healthy Skin Face Lotion...

Seconded.

If you're past the BP irritation stage already, I'm sure you'll tolerate this lotion really well.

I used to use MD formualtaions glycolic facial lotion (I think it was around 12%) but it wasn't a moisturiser so you would have to add some into your moisturiser yourself, or put it as another step of the regimen if you wanted to do it seperately :)

I love the Alpha Hydroxy Acid Lotion on drugstore.com I use it as my mosturizer at night and have had gerat results. Just throwing this one it the bunch.

i havent tried the alpha hydroxy lotions by themselves, but i just wanted to say that i really like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion with AHA (except for the strong scent) as others have mentioned.

Thanks everyone. I think I will try the Neutrogena one. That's a moisturizer too right? And can I get it at any local drugstore?

Thanks again for the awesome help!