Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j3

I admit it.. I'm a popper!!

I just love popping pimples, especially if they're not on the surface yet. Those are the neatest ones. Almost every time I pop one of those, the icky stuff inside gets shot out on my mirror. Yay!

Am I the only one?

lol i remember when i was 16 and my cousion said what are you doing i said popping a FAT spot! he said eehhhh thats gross...

so i popped one right at him! lol

i never pop any cus there are none to pop anymore!!!

Lucky you. I don't get many zits nowadays, but I have lots of white things below my skin. They're not visible, but if I squeeze, white stuff comes up to the surface. Whitehead? I have lots of them on my forehead, but I can't get them out. I'm praying the regimen will get 'em fucks :D/

The last pimple I had that was a "splatter" was located in my ear. Not inside my ear, but above the "hole," on the bone. Every morning when I washed my ears I felt this weird pain, and a couple of weeks later I discovered that I had a huge zit in there.

At first I thought it was a cyst, but it didn't go away after a couple of days. I decided to try and pop it. Didn't work, but it hurt like hell. The next day I made another attempt, despite my unsuccessful one the day before.

Anyways, a bit of gunk splatted on my mirror the first time. The second time, all that came out was clear stuff. I was convinced there was more, so I tried again. This time I heard a huge popping sound and lots of gunk shot like a canon towards my mirror.. then the wound started bleeding. God knows I felt successful :D

yea, when i first started getting acne, i had this big-ass pimple, i think my first splatter. and i was so tempted to pop it, and then when i finally did, all this shit flew on my mirror, and i was like "WTF!!!!" i didn't really expect it to like shoot out. j3, do you sometimes get tempted to pop other people's pimples? there was this one girl i was walking behind in the hallway at school, and she had this monstrosity of a pimple on her back, and i felt like just tackling her and squeezing that mofo.

I agree with you guys. I love the feeling right after you get that crap out of your skin. But many times I have bad tries and end up making a big red spot. Then I regret it. You really have to think whether it's worth it and what the consequences will be.

lol i remember when i was 16 and my cousion said what are you doing i said popping a FAT spot! he said eehhhh thats gross...

so i popped one right at him! lol

i never pop any cus there are none to pop anymore!!!

Pimple gun, eah....heee heeee :D/ :D/

yea, when i first started getting acne, i had this big-ass pimple, i think my first splatter.  and i was so tempted to pop it, and then when i finally did, all this shit flew on my mirror, and i was like "WTF!!!!"  i didn't really expect it to like shoot out.  j3, do you sometimes get tempted to pop other people's pimples?  there was this one girl i was walking behind in the hallway at school, and she had this monstrosity of a pimple on her back, and i felt like just tackling her and squeezing that mofo.

Always :D$ I used to pop my ex-stepmother's pimples when I was 12..lol

I agree with you guys. I love the feeling right after you get that crap out of your skin. But many times I have bad tries and end up making a big red spot. Then I regret it. You really have to think whether it's worth it and what the consequences will be.

That's why you have to wait a couple of days before you try. My mom had this huge pimple on her chin she was convinced was gonna disappear by itself, but it didn't. So after a couple of weeks I made her let me pop it. It was a splatter :D/

I'll be honest. For me, I find that *in some cases* it's better to pop than not to pop. On some parts of my face (mostly on my forehead, where I rarely get breakouts), if I don't pop, then it takes forever for a pimple to disappear. If I pop it, and apply some BP (not even moisturizer), there's virtually nothing to see after a couple of days. This works on my eyebrow areas too (basically everywhere above my lower cheeks). Everywhere else, though, is off limits to popping, as it leaves my skin *very* red, especially on my neck. Thankfully I don't breakout there as much, either.

I find that if I'm patient enough to let the little f***ers dry out some, they heal faster when they've been popped. But, as I've said in my regimen log...once you pop, you can't stop. I also have the problem of smashing everything on my face, even the ones that definitely aren't ready. I've made myself cut back. Now, I've taken to scratching my scalp...still not good, but at least my face doesn't look like I've been attacked by a mob of bees.

Got a question. I'm a popper, but was wondering why its bad?? Why is popping bad, it gets the junk out. Another question; after its popped and healed, why does it heal in a different color?

when you pop a spot it not only pushes the shit out but it aslo pushes it back down causing it to spread and making new pimples, even pimples you have poped can become infecyed by touching or tthings tuching your face like pillows etc...

the pimple you popped goes a different color cus it is healing and has no crap left in it to be yellow/white