Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slim04

what cured my body acne 100%

i used to have pretty bad body acne, all over my back, top of my chest, and sometimes on my stomach. the worst was the back. i tried bp, astringents, different cleansers...nothing worked! i started using a loofah (the tan kind from wal-mart) in the shower, not really thinking it would help my body acne, but after a few months it was all gone!!! i still get one or two every now and then, but when i remember the itching, discomfort, and embarrassment of body acne, i can promise you i am infinitely better!! another thing i believe has helped me, for the girls (& guys with long hair) is when you're rinsing conditioner out of your hair, don't let it run down your body, instead bend your neck down and let the conditioner rinse onto the shower floor. if you can't do that, make sure you lather and loofah your body AFTER rinsing out the conditioner. and make sure you scrub hard, the skin on the body can handle a nice exfoliation, and it really helps to relieve the itch as well. now that i've solved my body acne, it's time to figure out my face!

slim 04...r u from india....

well if u r ....now that u have taken care of the body acne......do u still have scars/marks left on your body...what r u doing to fade those...

i have dark skin....and my arm, back, chest, stomach is full of black and brown marks.....nothing i can do will fade those away....its very depressing....please lemme know if u have a solution...

thanks...

I have also started exfoliating in the shower, not with a loofah but with a regular washcloth. I have been using an oil-free cleanser with which I coat my back and shoulders and then I scrub as hard as I can with the cloth. I was also following up with astringent and BP but I stopped doing that a couple of weeks ago and my skin is still clearing up. It has surprizingly made a HUGE difference, I am almost completely clear right now with the exception of some red spots.

elsewhere, be patient with it, but keep us updated on how it works for you.

juhi, i'm not from india, i'm actually from afghanistan. and it sucks because most afghans have beautiful skin! you know i didn't get many scars on my body, and i honestly don't think there's much you can do for them, but time does help scars in my opinion. just try not to pay too much attention to it, and one day you'll notice what a big difference there has been! remember we're our own biggest critic.

ravina, glad to hear you're seeing progress. i think exfoliation is key, bp & astringent isn't even really necessary in my opinion. =)

i used to have pretty bad body acne, all over my back, top of my chest, and sometimes on my stomach. the worst was the back. i tried bp, astringents, different cleansers...nothing worked! i started using a loofah (the tan kind from wal-mart) in the shower, not really thinking it would help my body acne, but after a few months it was all gone!!! i still get one or two every now and then, but when i remember the itching, discomfort, and embarrassment of body acne, i can promise you i am infinitely better!! another thing i believe has helped me, for the girls (& guys with long hair) is when you're rinsing conditioner out of your hair, don't let it run down your body, instead bend your neck down and let the conditioner rinse onto the shower floor. if you can't do that, make sure you lather and loofah your body AFTER rinsing out the conditioner. and make sure you scrub hard, the skin on the body can handle a nice exfoliation, and it really helps to relieve the itch as well. now that i've solved my body acne, it's time to figure out my face!

You got a link to the product, where can us UKers get it from.?