Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yeah, I've heard there bringing in a new type of cinematographic filming, which will highlight alot of flaws. But i just think it makes celebs more human, everyone has stuff like that.

yeah, I've heard there bringing in a new type of cinematographic filming, which will highlight alot of flaws. But i just think it makes celebs more human, everyone has stuff like that.

HDTV?

HDTV?

yeah i think thats what its called. It picks up all the skin follicles and highlights them or summat. I saw a photograph of kate moss, and it showed up all the sun damage and stuff. No one can escape from technology,lol. :ninja:

I think the obsession with celebrity culture in today’s way of life is a bit worrying to be frank.

I think we are all looking to celebrities flaws to make ourself feel better about ourself. In a way, I wonder why celebrities flaws makes us feel better abouto ourselves, than looking at every other normal person's flaw, because remember, actor, actress, celebrity, garbage man, caretaker, cashier or whatever.....everyone is human.....nothing makes your skin go perfect when you become a celebrity.

On the other hand, whatever makes people feel better and more secure with themself....if it works, so be it.

LMAO great post Chris...I know exactly what your're talkin about, but I don't have much interest in 'celebs' but I do know who's who in the acting world...(well, the good actors, at least, I'm terrible with those minor actors who are in the limelight jus cuz theyre hot, like that one from Scrubs...her name was Danny I think...yeah i know she's not hot...but you get what im trying to say)

These topics always seem to pop up her every couple of weeks heheh...I guess thats what your talkin bout Chris.

Guest Spike Rules89

I think we are all looking to celebrities flaws to make ourself feel better about ourself. In a way, I wonder why celebrities flaws makes us feel better abouto ourselves, than looking at every other normal person's flaw, because remember, actor, actress, celebrity, garbage man, caretaker, cashier or whatever.....everyone is human.....nothing makes your skin go perfect when you become a celebrity.

On the other hand, whatever makes people feel better and more secure with themself....if it works, so be it.

Maybe a top notch derm?

whats the difference betweena top notch derm and a regular derm ?

nothing because they all prescribe the same shit, top notch derms dont have access to secret drugs no one else can get, they might have top of the line expensive cosmetic and skincare products for sale but wether those are more effective then something more cheaper is definetly debatable.

I found the site really offending... didn't like it at all :snooty:

Yeah, I think I've seen about 10 people post about this site...the stuff is outdated and doesn't even show the worst skin in hollywood. I bet there are two 300 lbs loser guys with ponytails and torn shirts as the creators of that site. They need a life...gosh.

I was thinking about this the other day, have you ever seen anyone famous have severe acne? I mean proper full on make-up cant hide acne? I understand that people who already have severe acne are probably gonna be hiding away from the limelight, but think of all the thousands of famous people and not one of them has seemed to broken out in severe acne, I swear this has a lot to do with them having shit loads of money and able to get treatments I doubt we have never heard about or never will. Thats not being paranoid, I just find it crazy that I cant think of anyone famous who has developed it or even come close to having severe acne, and there are thousands upon thosands of famous people in the media limelight daily.

yeah, the site is sort of offending, especially considering a lot of their acne isnt even that bad. buti understand the point that no one has perfect skin, its just not one of the better ways of bringing the message across.

ReiseReise, i have never seen anoyone famous with CURRENT severe acne, but i have seen quite a few actors with extremely bad acne scarring.