Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobbarker659

I've started using green cream and it seems like it's making everything worse! Help!

I've started using green cream in the past few days and it seems like it's making all my scars appear to look worse! How is this possible? I'm freaking out. Should this be happening???

Trust me with every procedure you read on this board one or more people have messed up their skin so yes it can easily happen. You name it and do a search you can find someone who had worse skin as an outcome. What sucks is many times your skin/scars have to look worse initially before they get better. Unfortunately often you won't know until months down the road whether you are jacking up your skin or if it was actually improving with the treatments.

yea what he said. also i use green cream before too, it made my skin very dry, not worst though in my opinion, it is said to be good for smokers since it minimizes the free radical damage.

I've started using green cream in the past few days and it seems like it's making all my scars appear to look worse! How is this possible? I'm freaking out. Should this be happening???

Why are you using it? It is good for clearing comedonal acne, evening the complexion and smoothing out wrinkles and sundamage, but it isn't strong enough to do much about scars.

Why are you using it? It is good for clearing comedonal acne, evening the complexion and smoothing out wrinkles and sundamage, but it isn't strong enough to do much about scars.

i'm using the green cream post tca cross. should i be using emu oil/ cp instead?

i'm using the green cream post tca cross. should i be using emu oil/ cp instead?

When did you have the CROSS?? Don't use GC until things have healed up pretty well. After a week or two it should be fine to use it, and yes, it will help build collagen.

For the first week or 2 after CROSS I would stick to CPs & emu oil.

do i put emu oil on and then cps? or cps and then emu oil?

did cross on one of my scars as a test spot about a week and a half ago. scab fell off a few days ago. how long should i wait until using green cream?

do i put emu oil on and then cps? or cps and then emu oil?

did cross on one of my scars as a test spot about a week and a half ago. scab fell off a few days ago. how long should i wait until using green cream?

CPs, wait 5-10 minutes, then emu oil.

If the scar still looks red, I would hold off on using GC until it only looks pink.

Once you start using GC, the process is:

Cleanse face

Apply GC

Wait 30 minutes

Apply CPs

Wait 5-10 minutes

Apply emu oil

A lot of people here have good things to say about GC but it did absolutely nothing for me. All you can do is try something and give it a chance to work. Hopefully you end up finding something that does.