Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luckycharms

Facemask Sports

Hey!

I play hockey.

I have two questions.

1) When you put on a mask/helmet (such as a hockey helmet), should you put your hair up so that the padding in the helmet comes in direct contact with your forehead, or should your hair be down, inbetween your forehead and padding?

2) I'm pretty sure it's a good idea to wash BP off before playing any sports/working out; otherwise the BP will run and go to different places which haven't been exposed to BP before (ie. neck). Is it also a good idea to moisturize after washing the BP off? Or just leave it be after splashing with water?

Thanks!

There was a thread about this during football season.

I think what we came up with was a few options. Always keep your helmet clean, especially the part that comes into contact with your forehead and/or face. You can consider putting a small towel or something between your head and the helmet/mask. or wear a bandana around your forehead. Make sure it is a clean bandana each day!

You can rinse afterward and apply moisturizer if you need it. But only do the Regimen twice a day.

Hope this helps.