Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

quick question

micro won't do much for deeply intended scars.. it's better for improving skin tone. if you get medical microdermabrasion it can help the shallower "pock marks". I would say if your scars are really severe, the best bet would be to try the Fraxel laser (if you have the money) or consult with a cosmetic surgeon or a dermatologist who treats acne scarring.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

you misunderstood

i'll be having both of those procedures done.

i was curious in which order should they be done... like should i do micro first or the get my indents sergically removed.

what's a medical microdermabrassion?

i need my skin tone/texture improved, that's why i'll be having microdermabrassion & YAG laser procedure in my derm's office.

and i plan on going to another surgeon to get my indented scars removed.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes