Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YOURESORAD

redness from I don't know where!

Whats up?!??! I just have a quick question hahaha. I heard that Aloe Vera can really help against redness? I don't really have acne anymore but my face is still pretty red and I don't know why, I heard aloe vera would be good for it? If not does anyone know anything that would be good for it? I get the occasional pimple but thats about it, yet my face around my cheeks is just red :cry: I just want it to be my skin's normal color! GAH!

If your using Eucerin Dry Skin Relief, that makes my face REALLY red. If so wait a few weeks on it should die down.

If your using Eucerin Dry Skin Relief, that makes my face REALLY red. If so wait a few weeks on it should die down.

The first time I used Eucerin Dry Skin Relief, I loaded it on for the night and the next morning, I was only slightly red (hardly noticable - even to my eagle eyes).

do you do any sort of regimen?

like wash

bp

and moisturise?

if so state products etc an we can helpya more :D

I use Neutrogeena Deep cleaning cleanser ( oil free ) every night before I go to sleep, and this stuff called 'retin-a .5%' once every two days. I don't really know whats best for me, and I Can't afford a dermatologist, so I just do what someone suggested to me, haha. It keeps pimples away I suppose but not the annoying redness!

It could be the retin-a causing some of the redness. You could try reducing the amount you use, but this may also break you out, also you could try giving a redness reducing moistursier a go, but I'm not too sure how effective these actually are :)