Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last time I swam in a pool with bp and also the last time I DIDN'T have bp on, my face turned into a white flake fest for some reason.

Any reason why? I've been on the regimen for quite a while now, so will going into a pool be the same as before. Please answer as soon as possible because I'm debating whether to go or not in about 3 hours.

hey, I just got out of the pool!

What I do is usually apply moisturizer when I am done swimming because chlorine is drying and leaves my skin feeling dry when I get out.

Also my sunscreen, Coppertone oil-free spf 30, feels a bit moisturizing as well so I think that also helps a bit.

But yea, just take along your favorite moisturizer and put it on after swimming!

go ahead and have fun! Don't miss out because of your skin, you'll just wish you had gone if you stay home!

I kind of wanted to know what to do because I'll be with my friends...and it would be a bit embarassing if that happened.

Last time I went swimming while on this regimen, I flaked a little near my jawline but good thing I brought my moisturizer! I was in the pool for about 3 hours or something and after, my face was pretty DAMN red. However, when you put the moisturizer on, no matter how much you put, it will still FEEL like your face is flakey and dry (when on closer inspection with a mirror, it really isn't flaking).