Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loulou22

from csr to salycic acid products

I was on the csr for a couple of months but decided to stop using it because i didnt think it was worth it.

Anyway i have been off it for about 3 or 4 weeks and have been using garnier pure range with SA in and also the garnier pure peel thing a couple of times a week.

I have not had any inflammed acne since switching but have got loads of clogged pores and a few blackheads,i hate the clogged pores because i cant even cover them with make up.

Is it normal for this to happen when using SA,is it purging? If so does anyone know how long they take to go and if they will break out in to red sore spots or die without getting any worse,or should i squeeze....no probably not!

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks xx

I was on the csr for a couple of months but decided to stop using it because i didnt think it was worth it.

Anyway i have been off it for about 3 or 4 weeks and have been using garnier pure range with SA in and also the garnier pure peel thing a couple of times a week.

I have not had any inflammed acne since switching but have got loads of clogged pores and a few blackheads,i hate the clogged pores because i cant even cover them with make up.

Is it normal for this to happen when using SA,is it purging? If so does anyone know how long they take to go and if they will break out in to red sore spots or die without getting any worse,or should i squeeze....no probably not!

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks xx

theres alot of things that cause clogged pores.if the cleasner you are using is comedogenic that can add to the clogging but SA is used for breaking down the stuff that clogs your pores so its not the SA that is causing the clogging.go through the threads and read about clogged pores, you'll find alot of helpful information.