Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well dam im not doing to good i recently just got over a allergic reaction and since it being memorial day and all i was at the beach for about 5 hours no sunblock which i should of done :( by the way im on accutane and you are not supposed to do this without sunblock but wow i am burnttttt i look like a lobster how long does this take to go away and wat should i need more advice

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

aloe might help

even without being on accutane, to be out on the beach for 5 hours...you are just asking for it, i hope it does not hurt too bad, put some sunscreen on please. put joghurt on your body, regular one, that moisturizes, cools and feels nice!

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Aloe Vera, or just hydrate it!

even without being on accutane, to be out on the beach for 5 hours...you are just asking for it, i hope it does not hurt too bad, put some sunscreen on please. put joghurt on your body, regular one, that moisturizes, cools and feels nice!

So agree with that statement. I'd stay out of the sun for at least a week, apply moisturizers/aloe vera like crazy, and just give your body time to heal.

It took a month for a sunburn on my nose to clear. I used aloe vera to dry it up. Stay away from the sun or where a hat and keep reapplying sunblock every 20 minutes or so.

well dam im not doing to good i recently just got over a allergic reaction and since it being memorial day and all i was at the beach for about 5 hours no sunblock which i should of done :( by the way im on accutane and you are not supposed to do this without sunblock but wow i am burnttttt i look like a lobster how long does this take to go away and wat should i need more advice

That happened to me too it took about to five days for the burn to go away and about three until it stopped hurting. Make sure to use plenty of aloe vera and lots of lotion if your peeling I peeled for almost a month.

I was constantly burnt for all of last week if that makes you feel better...being a lifeguard on accutane was probably not the best idea...sunscreen didn't even help until I had a base...aloe is a good idea while you are burnt