Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
themanyo33

Has anyone ever used Bio face wash from Bath and Body Works?

My girlfriend gave me this Bio face wash she had from Bath and Body Works because she never used it and i tried it and it really worked well on my mild acne. I was wondering if anyone else has used this type of face wash and where they can get it as i really dont feel like shopping at Bath and Body Works as i am a guy. Thanks!

p.s. im not exactly sure if it was a particular type of Bio face wash, all i know is it said Bio on the front, was in a clear glass cylinder, and looked kind of greenish. I think it might have even come out as foam and not liquid. any help will be greatly appreciated.

I hope this advice helps, I never used BIO face wash, but I used Bath and Body lotions often and I did break out with a rash. Im sorry I don't remember what lotion I used. I know it wasn't just me b/c my best friend told me she broke out from Bath and Body lotions. Everbody's skin is different, just be weary, and while using BIO if u see anything irregular happening to your skin, stop using it.

i checked their site and couldn't find anything. the biotherm products didn't have a cleanser listed so i'm not sure what you're using. more info would help....like the exact name. the only greenish one i found was by freeze 24/7 and it was outrageously priced at $65 for 3.3fl oz and it was a cleanser and mask in one.