Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KancerStick

Wana see what i do in my spare time?

impressive =) not really my style..but i can definately appreciate it!!

your heaps good.. its a good thing you have free time !!

Trust me, this isnt my style, i only use the whole gay singer songwriter thing for vocal songs...i like to sing, but i cannot listening to gay pop music so its a wierd tradeoff

what i usually play is i guess what most people would call "shred" guitar.....stuff like steve vai, joe satriani and yngwie etc....

i only sing cheesy love songs when needed....like to my girlfriend or if im trying to get into the pants of a certain girl..haha..works for me

You're amazing! I love acoustic guitar. I have both an acoustic and an electric but I'd pick the acoustic every time.

I loved 'Collide', it's one of my favourite songs. You have a wonderful voice. :)

So you're a singer/songwriter, too? Cool. I can't listen to your song right now because of my sound, but I'll listen to it soon. Can't wait! It's always nice finding someone else that has the same commonality.

im well impressed aswel!

i love acoustic music like matchbox 20 an stuff.

this is my style of music 100% an i play the guitar aswel so i know how hard it is to play a song an sing aswel

applause for you sir! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

:shock:

That was amazing!! I loved every second of it; the guitar, your voice. You completely had me swooning there lol. Your voice is so incredibly sweet. The whole thing was lovely :wub:.

"True" was my favorite :wub:

Hey good job!

This kind of music really isnt my thing at all. It is very popish but it gets the ladies going so it doesnt matter lol.

Ive also got a sounclick site. Its great for posting songs :)

BTW there are many better people out there than Yngwie. I find his music to be all technical with cheesy chord progressions.

i like yngwie just for me to practice neo-classical chops...there are other but yngwie will suffice...i just liek how that harmonic minor sounds..

ive been listening to paul gilbert(mr.big, racer x) and ritchie kotzen alot lately as well as Jerry C and dragon force

lol everyone uses harmonic minors.

Give it time though. I had my "Yngwie stage" like everyone else. Youll realize later that there are many better players and composers who put more feel and passion in their music.

If you want some crazy shredding play a duet with someone. Bach had some crazy pieces.

Yngwie plays bach but butchers it in my opinion.

im quite the panty dropper eh?

just by saying that it makes u SOOO not a "panty dropper" lol

dont like u nemore lol :hand:

arrogance isnt cool hehehehe

im quite the panty dropper eh?

just by saying that it makes u SOOO not a "panty dropper" lol

dont like u nemore lol :hand:

arrogance isnt cool hehehehe

LOL right?? And especially since he made the panty comment after my very complimentary post :hand::snooty:!

;)

lol hell yeh it works :P

Girls love guitarists and singers.

Youve got the combo, something I dont have.

Although I can sing a mean blues ;) (but not many girls go for that haha) And even than im not too good.

But thats more like yelling with passion to a simple 1-4-5 chord progression than singing.

BTW here is a good Bach piece you could play with someone. Its can be tricky becaus eof the jumps but if you could pull this off with someone it would be very nice and impressive.

All you have ot be able to do is read music and possibly know how to arrange a bit of it.

http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~tas3/wtc/i10.html#movie

All you need to do is play it on guitar with mad distortion :D

Rock on!

Yeh but I wouldnt want to play a bach fugue that was tampered with (by yngwie or anyone else). Especially this one being so unique (two voices instead of 3).

He must have blazed through it haha