Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luckycharms

Too much moisturizer?

there isnt really

altho if you used loads in the day u wud look very shiney.

but at night id say it doesnt really matter

aslong as the bp is underneath fighting the bacteria then its cool

obviously dont overdo it. but im sure you know roughly how much to apply and it doesnt matter if you use more than you would usually at night for eg

ud get a shiney/greasy face! ehe

aslong as your moisturiser is non-comedogenic then it doesnt matter to an extent. how much you apply :)

hmmm i tink we may take that nom-comdogenic for granted... i don't know if these products are turely that and since the stuff looks thick and such i would think it could have a litttle tiiny bit so putting too much of anything im guessing is bad

I would say you can't use too much. When I first started the regimen it was the middle of winter and I live in one of the driest parts of the country in Canada. It was horrid. I took my moisturizer in my purse with me everywhere and would reapply anywhere from 3 - 8 times a day (washing my hands first of course). It never caused me to break out.

So pile er on, mate!

Just my 2 cents worths. :-

Good luck.

2 cents WORTH...I can't spell today...hehe...

In my oponion there is a thing as too much moistursier. If you use too much it could over load your pores and cause you to have a greasy, shiny finish! I would recommend just using as much as you feel you need to get rid of your dryness and keep your skin balanced and you shouldn't have any problems! :)

In my oponion there is a thing as too much moistursier. If you use too much it could over load your pores and cause you to have a greasy, shiny finish! I would recommend just using as much as you feel you need to get rid of your dryness and keep your skin balanced and you shouldn't have any problems! :)

I could overload my pores ... meaning I could clog them?

And this greasy shiny finish you speak of ... it CAN be washed off in the morning off course, correct?

Well if your moistiroser is non-congemic then technically it won't clog you're pores, however, if you apply so much of it I think the chances are that it will do a bit. And I'm guessing the greasy finish should be able to be washed off in the morning, however, I still wouldn't really recommend putting so much moisturiser on your face :)