Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there's this dude that i'm not really interested in. and he appearantly likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend and all that crap. he's always so open about his feelings towards me.(i met him 2 months ago). i'm really stuck, i don't know what to do about this situation. obviously, i don't really like him at all(he's not really my type). i'm kind of thinking of playing him but not sure. what should i do?

:lol: hmm wat to do,

i cant get with any1 im not attracted to... and in my personal experince it's not good to play them hehe,

i totally believe in karma.

does he know you well or is he just want a girlfriend for sex?

up to you, tell him the truth and have fun with him if you want too.

Ask yourself why you aren't interested in him. Is it because his face and body are absolutely atrocious, or is it simply due to his lackluster intellegence, or is it because of a particularly pugnacious odor?

I recommend you find the reason which causes his unattractiveness and inform him about it. This way he can better himself, and perhaps become a more appealing candidate for future ladies.

Ask yourself why you aren't interested in him. Is it because his face and body are absolutely atrocious, or is it simply due to his lackluster intellegence, or is it because of a particularly pugnacious odor?

I recommend you find the reason which causes his unattractiveness and inform him about it. This way he can better himself, and perhaps become a more appealing candidate for future ladies.

hello mr wiggles :)

well, he's just not my type... i don't feel that chemistry with him, there's no spark(at least not on my side), NOTHING.

amybirdlady, but it'll be fun. i need to test out my game somehow right? he's my chance to do that.

well, he's just not my type... i don't feel that chemistry with him, there's no spark(at least not on my side), NOTHING.

amybirdlady, but it'll be fun. i need to test out my game somehow right? he's my chance to do that.

Do as thou wilt, but if you ever make a topic totally opposite from this (i.e, I love this guy blahblah but he doesn't love me blahblah) and I happen to read it, I will be laughing so hard I will record myself doing so.

there's this dude that i'm not really interested in. and he appearantly likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend and all that crap. he's always so open about his feelings towards me.(i met him 2 months ago). i'm really stuck, i don't know what to do about this situation. obviously, i don't really like him at all(he's not really my type). i'm kind of thinking of playing him but not sure. what should i do?

he actually likes me. this is not about sex or anything lol.

hahaha have fun with him always mmm money :P

Am I missing something here?

I'm the one that is cruel?

All I'm saying is that if you were in his position (which one day I'm positive you will be) you wouldn't want this for yourselfl; to be decided upon by strangers if you're going to get 'played' no less. Yeah, maybe you don't like him as he does you, but regardless he is a HUMAN BEING who has FEELINGS.

Am I missing something here?

I'm the one that is cruel?

All I'm saying is that if you were in his position (which one day I'm positive you will be) you wouldn't want this for yourselfl; to be decided upon by strangers if you're going to get 'played' no less. Yeah, maybe you don't like him as he does you, but regardless he is a HUMAN BEING who has FEELINGS.

Couldn't have put it better myself

dude, dnt play him. I think that wud be a bit mean really. Sometimes when you start spending time with someone, u see them in a new light, mabe more than friends. But I dont think it wud be fair to deliberately mislead this guy if u dont feel the same way.

Let him go now. Tell him you're not interested. I agree with the karma people that if you play him, it'll only come back around to you. Plus that's just f*cked up, haha.

Don't play him. To even think about doing so is cruel. What gives you the right to mess with someones feelings like that? You have got a guy here who genuinely likes you, and you're thinking about taking his feelings, have a play around with them, and then chuck them back in his face cos you're not interested!! What kind of a sick game is that!? Read Mandys post below, see what it is like to be on the receiving end of such cruel games, and then think again. Its not funny, its not clever, and this guy deserves better. :naughty:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=99021&hl=

agreed with jocular and vikster...

if you are thinking of doing this because you are insecure about your apperance and you want to go out with this guy purely because he likes you and you feel some sort of novelty in it, i can understand you contemplating it briefly but if you are a decent human being you will come to your senses and realise that this person is human and has feelings.surely you must of liked someone who didnt like you back once in your life, its such a blow to your character when this person rejects you especially if they do it with absolutely no tact.I suggest letting this guy down very gently.perhaps you will even gain a good friend in him given time..it can happen

Do as thou wilt, but if you ever make a topic totally opposite from this (i.e, I love this guy blahblah but he doesn't love me blahblah) and I happen to read it, I will be laughing so hard I will record myself doing so.

Same... How can you even consider doing that to someone that loves/likes you...

I understand wanting to play him. The power of being a female is intoxicating - and you get bored with your own life. Your frustrated with the lack of power and control you have with yourself and your life - if someone else is offering, why not take it?

The reason you don't take it is because "playing" someone just because you can, just because it's fun - is like anything else. It becomes a habit. Sooner or later, you'll find that you're turning away good intentioned people with whom you could have a real relationship with simply because it's what you do. You won't even REALIZE your doing it.......and then you wind up alone and wondering why you can't find a decent relationship.

Take the power and invest it into something that doesn't involve hurting someone else. You won't only be hurting him, but yourself in the long run, too.

look, some guys like being played, they know they are being played.

other then that, get your kicks elsewhere.

Ouch thats cold! At least give him some sex for his $$$ :D

Ouch thats cold! At least give him some sex for his $$$ :D

lol damn right!.

look, some guys like being played, they know they are being played.

other then that, get your kicks elsewhere.

Hehe I'd love to see someone making the same comment about a girl when she has had her heart crush and comes here to make a thread.

I'd love to see someone making the same comment about a girl when she has had her heart crush and comes here to make a thread.

I'm with the guys on this one. If a guy posted this thread they would get ripped to shreds by every girl on .org.

Come on girl. You need a huge fast dose of moral principles. How would you feel if some guy f^*&%$ with your feelings like this? Answer then that, and THEN decide what you want to do.

you all seem to judge me pretty quick.

i'm not a bad person at all... i just want to try something that i wouldn't normally do... i want that excitement, i guess i'm missing that in my life right now. ha.

I hear smoking crack is pretty exciting, too, wasting.

Wanna try that?

Or racing your car off a cliff? I hear that's exciting.

Oh, wait! I know! Murder - I hear murder is pretty exciting as well!

Wanna know what all of those have in common with what you want?

They hurt somebody. Yourself, if no one else.

Be classy.

LOL - you know I'm teasing, Wasted. But surely you know what I'm talking about.

Here's the dilema, in a nutshell.

1) Play with the guy, get INSTANT gratification in knowing how much power I have over him (cuz I can make or break his little life anytime I want), but wind up devoloping severely unhealthy interpersonal relation skills and totally wind up scarring myself later on - OR

2) Figure out some other way of finding excitement and personal power, but having to wait for some time before I feel those wonderful effects of power and control.

Your choice. I know what I *used* to choose.

And why I choose the second one now. The first is the quick, dirty, and easy way. Most certaintly. Get you what you want and get it fast. But it will kick you in ass the later. Kind of like the shit I was describing above - better to choose the saner option and just wait for the rush.