Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

Has cleansing your intestine (enema) cured or significantly reduced your acne?

5 members have voted

1. 1. Has an enema cleansing CURED or SIGNIFICANTLY reduced your acne?

• yes
    • no
    • yes, but not significantly better

I'm thinking of cleansing my colon with one of those enema thingies.. what's a good one to use to make all that mucus weird looking stuff come out of you?

or maybe I should use an herbal cleanser, like Blessed Herbs?

Can I still live a normal life (and go to work) while cleansing with Blessed Herbs?

Optimally you should give yourself rest during that period, but that's not always posible. Just try to take it somewhat easier. I did go to office during my fast/colon cleanse and didn't have any significant problems. Just remember that you most likely have to run to toilet quite frequently. Also keep some fruits close by to control the detox symptoms.

Just remember that you most likely have to run to toilet quite frequently.

that's bad. I wish there was another way to do this; maybe a "part-time" fast only in the evenings or something.

what if I just take the fiber and clay stuff, but don't take the stuff that makes you crap a lot?

Actually while doing the Blessed Herbs Kit you don't have to fast. They give you 3 options; one with 5 days fast, one with somewhat moderated diet and one with normal diet. Of course the less you'll eat the more effective the cleanse will be. They say in the user manual that if you eat a lot of cooked food during the cleanse you remove less of the icky stuff. Your choice really.

You know the purpose is to get that stuff OUT of you not to pack it even tighter into your colon. It's not that you have to live in a toilet, but expect to go at least 3 to 5 times a day.