Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kizmatica

Im only 20, will using CP SERUM on my skin ....

Should you only really use the CP SERUM on your skin if your in your 40's for example. Its just i don't wanna use it and then look like ive had a facelift or something! haha.

I just wanna use it on my cheeks where the scars are. Any ideas?

Thanks so much

Should you only really use the CP SERUM on your skin if your in your 40's for example. Its just i don't wanna use it and then look like ive had a facelift or something! haha.

I just wanna use it on my cheeks where the scars are. Any ideas?

Thanks so much

See a dermo first. I would hate to say yes, then you have a bad result.

You won't look like a deer in the headlights by using CP Serum. All it will do is help the skin to heal and produce collagen. It won't tighten your skin to the extreme. In fact, it takes quite a while to see results.

Advice:

- Start slowly by applying 2-3 drops for entire face.

- They recommend using emu oil to help the CP penetrate better. I find emu can break me out so I just use another type of cellular serum.

- Do not use topical vitamin C products when using CP as they will negate each other.

- Apply a salicylic acid to break down the scar tissue. Some say not to use salicylic acid in conjunction with CP while others say to apply CP and salicylic acid one-half hour apart. Alternatively, you can apply one in the day and the other at night.

- You can also use a microdermabrasion facial cloth to further break down the scar tissue. If you use the cloth, start slowly (once a week) otherwise you can tear your skin and cause more scarring.

- Do not overapply the CP. Using too much can cause the "uglies" (where the scars will appear more obvious) or the skin to sag. If either of these occur, cut back on the CP by decreasing the quantity applied or frequency of use or stop useage until your skin has normalized.

- Only proceed to the Super CP Serum when you notice no further improvements with the CP Serum. The SuperCop and the 2X can lead to breakouts, but some like to use it once in a while to supercharge the healing process as they are the strongest version of CP.

For more information, check out www.platinumskincare.com and www.skinbiology.com (especially the message boards on this site).

Good luck.

so what is cp serum? just like vit-c it helps promote collegen?

if i order it from that site for $50 can i just apply it to my rolling scars? can i use retina at the same time ?

unkn0wnmale, they claim CP (copper peptide) Serum is more effective than topical vitamin C with respect to skin improvements. Unfortunately I'm not qualified to answer your other questions. Perhaps you should post your questions here:

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/7270023352

Good luck.

Edit:

With respect to CP and Retin-A, see http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a...52/m/7940069814

so...........does cp serum help with pitted scars? what can you use with it to help with pitted scars if it doesnt? =/

so what is cp serum? just like vit-c it helps promote collegen?

if i order it from that site for $50 can i just apply it to my rolling scars? can i use retina at the same time ?

Makeup Artist's Choice has a copper peptide serum and super copper peptide serum that might be cheaper.

Go to:

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com

I doubt it will have much effect on scars, it's a good product, but not a miracle.

I used it in conjunction with my Retin-A just fine.

jepherz, CP and Super CP Serums will help with skin remodelling which improves scarred tissue. Again, I repeat, for more information on skin remodelling, go to www.skinbiology.com.

Note: For scar improvement, you need to use CP Serum with some method of breaking up the scar tissue i.e. salicylic acid, spot dermabrasion or even needling. Subsequently, applying the CP will help the skin to heal. And yes, it will take a significant amount of time for complete removal of your scars as the process will need to be repeated until you achieve the results you desire.