Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today was and is very humid. In one of my classes i almost couldnt breathe and it was music. Music class sucks . Its so damn hot, im still humid right now. No people Canada isnt fucking always cold :rolleyes: .

EDIT: Crap i thought i posted this in the lounge.

DUH

I BET YOU WILL NEVER COME VISIT ME SINCE U HATE HOT WEATHER :(

Yes I will! How do u explain me visiting mexico 5 times in 4 years! :lol: :D

Today was and is very humid. In one of my classes i almost couldnt breathe and it was music. Music class sucks . Its so damn hot, im still humid right now. No people Canada isnt fucking always cold :rolleyes: .

EDIT: Crap i thought i posted this in the lounge.

My nextdoor neighbor is Canadian and she's extremely HOT... :wub:

South Carolina is unbearable right now, my a/c broke so I came to parents house in NC until I can get it fixed...you'll get through this, Mask. Quit whining! LOL.

South Carolina is unbearable right now, my a/c broke so I came to parents house in NC until I can get it fixed...you'll get through this, Mask. Quit whining! LOL.

Hey I love whining :D

Yeh mask!

Today was rediculous!

Here in Toronto it was about 40 celcius with the humidity!

yah! Hey u said u lived in thornhill right?

it was very humid in dublin(ireland) today...but im so goddamn glad of it coz its been pretty crap weatherwise for months.

hi canadian people.i love canada, especially nova scotia(halifax) where i spent 2 months staying in st.marys college when i was performing in the international tatoo.

toronto is also lovely, so safe and laid back and pleasent.we stayed on queens st.loved my stay there.

it was very humid in dublin(ireland) today...but im so goddamn glad of it coz its been pretty crap weatherwise for months.

hi canadian people.i love canada, especially nova scotia(halifax) where i spent 2 months staying in st.marys college when i was performing in the international tatoo.

toronto is also lovely, so safe and laid back and pleasent.we stayed on queens st.loved my stay there.

Lol we like u irish people to. My grade 8 teacher was irish, best teacher ive ever had. :)

Lol we like u irish people to. My grade 8 teacher was irish, best teacher ive ever had. :)

aw, yeh i did notice that, quite a few people who walked by close enough to hear my accent said *oh my god you're irish i love irish people*and then proceeded to tell me they had irish ancestors etc etc..it was all very nice and charming, its almost like being famous when you first arrive in canada as an irish person..

nice to make your aquaintance, i only recently started posting, which maes a change from simply snooping around :think: :dance:

There are a ton of irish people in Newfoundland.

lol just to make you feel better there are alot in Nova Scotia too :P

Southern California is SOOO HOT right now that I am forced to go lounge around the beach and admire the beautiful ladies. It's so torturous, and by "torturous" I mean paradise

Southern California is SOOO HOT right now that I am forced to go lounge around the beach and admire the beautiful ladies. It's so torturous, and by "torturous" I mean paradise

Lucky bastard :lol:

5 times in 4 years? hmm :D

I'll probably be back in January. You'll see, and ill tell u my resort so u can come visit :D

No way, what highschool do you go to, Mask?

Id rather not say, I would if u said urs first.

It was 58 degrees here today, and it's currently 52 degrees. But, as the temperature cools, it will eventually rise, and with it will come humidity full-throttle. :wall:

kinda count yourself lucky, from the uk myself, and tbh i love the uk:D but im currently living in wales......you know the valleys? fulla sheep, mines? the most boring crap you can imagine? rains lk 7 days a week, maybe you'll walk into ur lounge once in a while and suddenly think you can see the sun until you notice you had just left your lamp on, be greatful :lol::razz:

ahhhh suck it up.... man i use to remember the days when people walked miles thru 120 degree weather and 50% humidity and loved it...