Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lingler

Eyebrows bleached

This regimen is amazing and the best thing that ever happened to me in 15 years. Through 15 weeks on it, I can't get over how well it has worked for me. Woo hoo! :D:D

I'm having this issue, however, which is not that big a deal, but I wanna do something about it: my eyebrows are about 60% bleached even though I've been keeping BP away from them. Other areas like my hairline or moustache don't worry me too much because I'm constantly cutting the hair and growing new one, but I don't know what to do about my eyebrows. I don't know why they seem more and more bleached even when I haven't applied BP around them. Should I cut them as well? Any advice will be appreciated.

are u sure?

its never bleached my beard!

ru sure its not from the sun or somethin?

are u sure?

its never bleached my beard!

ru sure its not from the sun or somethin?

Definitely not from the sun, as I compulsivly protect myself whenever I got out. :)

My eyebrows' hair is rather thin compared to my head's or moustache's. But even my moustache is bleached. I cut the bleached areas everyday, but I don't know what to do about my eyebrows. Like I said, that's the least of my worries. But they look yellow already... :confused:

And if I cut them I'd look.... even weirder.

Go to an esthetician and get them tinted back to your natural colour. It will cost you about $15 and 10 minutes, but it is so worth it. I get mine done all the time, not because of BP but because my brows are naturally blonde and penciling them in is annoying.

maybe just find a way to love them! lol.

You could always consider putting on a thin layer of vaseline or something over your eyebrows before you put on any bp. That would probably protect them. But I would be worried about the vaseline migrating onto your skin. Maybe apply a thin layer of your moisturizer over those brows before putting on bp.

I honestly don't know what to do about your eyebrows. Mine are bleached as well, but I'm blonde anyway so it looks normal, lol.

but that coloring idea Ravina mentioned sounds good too! I had no idea that type of thing was possible!

YAY an insite in2 brandy!

now we know she is blonde!

moahaha good post lingler.. hehe. you drew out the info like a treat

now try an find out how tall she is with some post askin if bp slows the rate in which u grow eheheh

*pays lingler hehe* :shhh: hehe

dude i know what you mean. my eyebrows don't get bleached but they get extremely flaky, dandruff style, if i dont moisturize them liberally twice a day. i dont even apply bp within 2 inches of them and this still happens. really, really weird.

Hi Brandy! :)

So you're blonde huh? :wub:

:D

Ravina, thanks for the advice. I guess I'm gonna have to tint them eventually, whether myself or with an esthetician, if they become completely bleached. I'll try protecting them with moisturizer first, as Brandy suggested.

Canadian, you could use that same advice. I'm guessing that the BP gets spreaded all over my face when I apply moisturizer and also when I'm sleeping and smooshing my face on my pillow. I've bleached several pillowcases. I don't get dry on that area, though. My skin is OK underneath my eyebrows. Same situation, but different reaction. Maybe applying moisturizer on the area both before and after applying BP would help.

Anyway, Thanks for the responses guys.